3

I scan through my walk-in closet, finding something to wear for today. I ended up wearing a pair of jeans with a green bodysuit and a pair of short heels. It was Saturday morning, meaning today was the qualifier.

"Are you hoping for your loverboy to get pole position today?" Lea asks me as I clean the plates from breakfast.

"He isn't my loverboy if I talked to him once and I fancy him a bit," I say, wiping the kitchen counter.

Lea smirks and raises one of her eyebrows. "What? I'm a Ferrari girl. I want Ferrari on pole position. Daniel seems confident as well, he'll probably be top 5." I say.

"Promise me. If you see Charles, talk to him. You will make yourself a pleasure." she tells me, moving into the living room.

"I told you before, you don't know if he has a current relationship!" I shout. I should've shouted more, I think the building would know what we're talking about. I open my phone and head to my messages.

Chantelle: Good luck for today! We would be there today. ☺

Daniel: Thanks, Chan. I'm confident but nervous at the same time. 😬

Chantelle: Don't be. You're an amazing driver, I'm sure you'll strike a podium.

Daniel: I appreciate it. 😊
Daniel: By the way, I'd really for you to meet with my girlfriend. You guys would kick it off. I was wondering if you are dating someone, so we could double date?

Chantelle: Currently, I'm not seeing anyone. So the double date is off the table.

Daniel: I could hook you up with someone I know. 😁

I stare at his message, not knowing what to type in. Maybe Daniel has someone in mind that I could be good with. Having a relationship wasn't a need right now but maybe I could spice things up in Monaco.

Chantelle: I might be interested.

Daniel: That's great! Blind date it is?

Chantelle: Sure! Just tell me some things to know about him. 😌

Daniel: Ok, ok. I'll tell you the basic details.
Daniel: He's 24, from Monaco. Really nice and handsome.

Chantelle: He seems interesting. Is he a dear friend of yours?

Daniel: I've known him for 4 years. He's cool. 🙂

Chantelle: Sure then! Send me the place and time. I'll be glad to go on a date with him. 😄

I shut my phone off with a smile and place it on the kitchen counter. I haven't dated in three years, and the last relationship didn't end on great terms. I had to get myself back up on the market.

Later, my manager informed me on a leading role for an upcoming movie which seems to make a hit if greatly produced.

I walk into the living room and see Lea on her phone.

"Want to go shopping with me?" I ask her as I lean on the couch in front of me.

She looks up from her phone and smiles. "Yes! I would love to." she excitedly says, shutting her phone off and standing up from her seat.

"Get your stuff. We're going." I tell her, smiling as I go to my bedroom.

✯ఌ✯

The streets of Monte-Carlo seemed busy at this time of day. Mostly because of today and tomorrow since Circuit de Monaco is one of the historic circuits. It was kind of difficult to find a parking but after five minutes or so, I found one right in front of a store.