Our Promise

Hey! Not gonna say much so let's get it on.

(thoughts)

*minor character action*

.

.

.

.

A man by the name of Orsi was cleaning the insides of a church since he was the Father that is in charge of said church.

Orsi: It sure gets lonely around here. This building is not gonna hold up anymore, those nobles don't care at all! I Can't run a church if I don't get any funding! *Sighing*

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Orsi heard the doors of the church getting knocked on.

Orsi: Who would come here this late?

He opens the door only to find two babies that were left right in front of his church.

Orsi: Your parents better have good reasons to leave you here. Well, let's get you both warmed up inside.

Picking the two up, he brought them inside placing them on top of a table. He looked at the two babies thinking that they might be siblings but after a quick look, he saw their names and instantly that the both of them are not related in any way.

Orsi: Yuno...and Asta Emiya? This one has a last name, could he be a noble?

he looked at Yuno, taking in his features. The small boy has messy black hair, a pair of amber-colored eyes, and a necklace made of a gold-colored chain and a blue magic stone, with a gold-colored cross and four-pointed stars at each corner. Yuno was sleeping peacefully only opening his eyes once in while before dozing off once again.

Orsi: This one seems calm, the other one the other hand...

He looked at Asta seeing that the child wasn't sleeping but instead was staring directly at him and sometimes would look around as if trying to figure out where he is at. Asta has short auburn hair with some strands being white. Another feature of Asta that caught Orsi's attention was his eyes, his right eyes were the color gray while his left eye was of green color.

Orsi: You're a weird one that's for sure. 

Orsi suddenly stumbled backward as he senses Asta mana. He was flabbergasted, to say the least

Orsi: (How can a child have this much mana already?! That child named Yuno has quite a lot too but this Asta kid is something else! Could he actually be related to a noble?)

Orsi decided to drop that thought for there were better things for him to do. He didn't have the time to be worrying over a hunch.

Orsi: Well, this will be your home from now on, and the two of you will be brothers!

The boys named Asta and Yuno are now officially accepted into the church

<><><><><><><><>

It has been a few years, seven to be exact. throughout the years, Asta and Yuno now have younger siblings named Recca, Nash, Aruru, and Hollo.

Asta and Yuno are well known around Hage Village. Yuno for his good looks and considerably strong wind magic. He was also a little bit of a crybaby. Meanwhile, Asta was known for his Heterochromia eyes and the LARGE amount of mana that he possesses, some villagers have claimed that Asta, as a 5-year-old has the same amount of mana as that of a young noble. Some even say that Asta was part of a noble or even a royal family bloodline, but Asta declined such claims saying that there is no noble or royal family with the name Emiya.