Look for the pink hair?

MITSURI'S POV

I was asleep, or at least I think so! I kept hearing this racket in my room, so I quickly woke up. "Hello?" I hesitantly whispered, I had no idea what time it is, but it was the middle of night, that's all I could tell.

Despite not seeing a shadow, or person, a voice responded back. "Hello there Mitsuri Kanroji, you must be very confused about who I am, but don't fear I am no harm to you or your fellow Pillar members, I need to tell you something."

This voice is so mysterious, gah it's so cool! Wait no! Mitsuri calm down, just be a little more weary of the voice. Finally calming down, I decided to go with a more weary choice of words. "Well...what do you need to tell me!" Crossing my arms and huffing. Hopefully that could make the voice think I was being weary of it.

"You seem to be weary of me, very good choice for anyone, anyway, I have a quest for you, look for the pink hair." Look for the pink hair? That's so strange, what the heck?! "Sorry I have more, look for the people listed on this piece of paper, those are your siblings." Siblings? I mean yes I have siblings, but aren't they all accounted for at my old home?

My childhood home...shaking my head and looking forward. "They're your siblings, but in different time periods. It's very confusing, but trust me it's a thing." Okay now I'm glad that I acted weary, because now I am. Different time period siblings, what the actually heck?!

"If you don't believe me that's fine, and also natural, just go and find them all, reunite them with you and the rest then it'll make sense." A piece of paper flew infront of my face and landed on my lap. The voice said goodbye and the racket stopped.

"What a strange dream." It had to be a dream, there's no other explanation, I'm going back to 'sleep.' and if I wake up and that piece of paper is still there, then I'll know I didn't dream that up.

*TIMESKIP TO WHEN MITSURI WAKES UP*

It was now morning, and it's going be a beautiful day, I can tell! Getting up, out of bed to do my morning routine, cause my hair making three braids, isn't going do it itself! Though it would be amazing! Hearing something fall, I look the left of my bed and found a piece of paper, now on the floor.

"Now what's this?" I questioned to myself and then everything came back to me. It wasn't a dream...I have siblings in different time periods?! Quickly snatching up the paper and ran for my bathroom, I had to show this to Oyakata-Sama, as soon, as I see him.

Once finished, I ran. Opening up the paper reading names of my 'siblings.' the names were strange, but really pretty! I finally reached Demon Slayer Corps HQ and I was actually met with Oyakata-Sama. "Oyakata-" I was cut off with his voice and soft smile.

"Ah yes Love Pillar Mitsuri Kanroji, I already know what you're here for." He does?! That's so cool!! It could be seen on my face, I could tell with my mouth having a smile, on it.

"I would question how I know, but that's for a different time, I'm going send you out for that mission, if you want you can bring someone." I can bring someone? That's so considerate!

Without even thinking his name came out of my mouth. "Let me bring Obanai please!" I bowed, he nodded and the two girls always by Oyakata-Sama, left to find Obanai, or well that's a guess!

After a couple minutes, they came back, with the taller then them male, with his lovely snake! Always looking so cool! "Yes, you needed me Oyakata-Sama?" He bowed and soon found out I was right there, I waved to him and he quickly arvetred his eyes.

"Yes Obanai, I did, I've got a mission for both of you." Before Obanai could even question what the mission was about, we were sent out with a good luck from the two girls and started to walk.

"Well Obanai I've got the mission right here!" Showing him the paper and he showed interest in it quickly. "Well what's it about?"

"Uh.." Looking at the names I started to count them, there were ten in total, okay this seems like a simple lie to do, I'm sorry Obanai.

"There's ten people that recently got kidnapped by a demon, it was awful, so they're sending us out to rescue them!" He nodded and then we kept going. I had no idea where to start, on finding them.

So I looked at the paper once more, I closed my eyes and pointed to one of the names. Opening up the eyes to see the name I pointed to was...