Chapter 3

Hinata's pov

The air around us is cold,but I wasn't about to back down. They abandoned me not the other way around. In fact I'm heartbroken seeing them blaming me.

"Whatever the case may be, you are not to live here nor leave the palace under any circumstances, do you understand?" Emperor Osamu said.

"I clearly am surviving in this court yard and would like to kindly decline the offer, your majesty" I said in a cold tone but my heart was racing.

"It wasn't an offer that needed declining, dear concubine, it was an order." another one of these good for nothings said.

"Why? You threw me away like trash, no? You banished me for simply loving you, I know I was wrong drugging you all but what could I do?" I said squeezing my tears out.

Yay hormones!

"Since concubine hinata is emotional it would be better to to be around us emperors to be able to take care of you." said this idiot smiling, ugly!

Curse my hormones!

I'm being shifted to a different court yard and it's closer to them. My baby doesn't love me. They're giving me morning sickness here and there, my feet hurt and I'm just hormonal.

It's not normal!

4 months later

Pain!

All I feel is pain. My back hurts, my feet are swollen and I found out that I'm carrying twins. I haven't found out genders yet.

Their fathers are all at my beck and call. I developed a little crush on them, but I won't give them that satisfaction.

I'm surrounded by by maids, treating me like a piece of glass. They are really friendly, but professional about it.

I don't worry about my meals and I get a hot spring courtesy of my emperors. And the guards make sure non of the other wives bother me.

"Miya, can you ready the bath and bed for me, I'll take a nap." I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. She nods to ready the bath and bed.

Something I could never complain about would be the flower scented baths. Making me smell like perfume.

I almost fell asleep in the bath but luckily I hadn't slid down. I dressed in light clothes and went to my room to sleep, when I saw emperor kageyama.

I have routines that I sleep and eat my meals with them, to check on our children's progress. They're half lying but who am I to judge.

The emperors' pov

We are learning to get along for the sake of our children. The heirs of our kingdom.

Their mother seems to blush every time we meet and offer back and feet massages. We've lived in the same court yard for 4 months now.

His body is getting curvier and his chest and butt area are getting plumper. It's hard not pouncing on him.

Weeks later

"What do you mean! How dare Yan empire take such a step to ambush us! Issue a decree, all soldiers are to prepare for war, protect our country and it's people!"

...

Hello, hi! Today's chapter is a little short because my brain can't think further.