Love

"Whats up guys, its quandale dingle here."
-quandale dingle

I grabbed my left over books from the floor and rushed straight into class.
"ÆEEEEEE- pay attention!!!" Said miss jiafei.
The whole class went silent. We knew what would come next if we didnt.
"Today, we have a new student, his name is quandale dingle." She said in a bright smile.
Quandale dingle walked in the room, in his casual lazy type walk, the whole room went in whoas.
"ÆEEEEEE!"
Said miss jiafei, making the whole class go back to how it was.
"Quandale dingle, introduce yourself for the class!"
Quandale dingle walked into the middle of the front, taking a deep sigh before starting his sentence.
"Hello everyone, my names is quandale dingle, as you already know, im new here. And i hope we all get along." He said, in the last sentence flashing me a wink.
I have him a softened smile as i ran my fingers through my hair, i knew this would be a new start, a new life, a life of love, a life of happiness.
Quandale dingle was my new beggining,
We could date, get married, have kids, tell our stories to our grandkids. . .
"ÆEEEEEEE!" Yelled miss jiafei into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Y/N! WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WERE THINKING OF WHILE I WAS EXPLAINING RULE 197 OF JIAFEI PRODUCTS??"
"I-im sorry miss!! Ill p-pay more a-attention!!" I said, she gave me a annoyed face, but rolled her eyes and moved on.
DIIIIIIIIIING!!
The bell rang, i packed up my things and was about to leave until an invisible hand was placed onto my shouldier. . .