~7~

I ran quickly into the woods,not looking back. I understand Paul is mad, he'll get over it in a week or so.

I hope.

I phased and ran faster thinking of a good place to stop and clear my mind.

My thoughts quickly turned to the beach, I smiled to myself and ran as fast as I possibly could towards my favorite place.

I stopped quickly when i reached the beach and unphased, I thought about cliff diving, but I was to tired.

I layed in the sand, it felt smooth against my skin and i picked some up letting the the tiny grains fall from my fingers.

I closed my eyes, and slowly fell asleep.

~.~

"Kay? Kay! Get up" I heard a familiar voice shake me awake.

Seth.

"Leave. Me. Alone." I said and tried falling back asleep but he picked me up and threw me into the water.

"You can't sleep on the beach Kay" Seth said

"Yes I can. Now I'd respect it if you left" I growled at him.

"Leah told me, if that's why you don't want to see me. I already know" He said and put his hands in his pockets.

"I don't want to see anybody right now." I said and looked down.

"You can talk to me. About anything,I think you should know something that I've wanted to say for awhile." Seth said and sat in the sand the waves hitting his feet.

I got out of the water and sat next to him, putting my hand on his.

"What?" I asked him curiously.

"I love you" Seth said.

I laughed "Yeah, I love you too Seth"

"I love you in the same way though" He said showing no emotion. I just stared at the ocean.

"What does this mean Seth?" I asked him.

"I think we should try to be together." He said.

"Leah would hate me" I said

"No she wont, she knows that we would protect each other. Everyone knows how overprotective you are of me already." Seth said.

"Then I guess I can call you my boyfriend"