~8~

Its been a few months since Seth and I have been dating. Renesme was getting bigger every day, and already she looks like she's 8.

I walked down the road, to the Cullen's house where I was meeting them, Jacob, Leah, and Seth.

I walked in and closed the door. Everyone was crowded around in the living room, and I could tell by the looks i was getting their was bad news.

"Whats going on?" I asked sitting on the arm of the couch.

"The Volturi, their coming for us, they think Renesme is an immortal child" Alice said shakily. I saw the broken vase on the floor.

"She was born not bitten, she grows every single day!" Bella said standing up.

"It doesn't matter, they are going to want a fight. Alice when are they coming?" Edward said wrapping his arm around Renesme's back.

"The first snowfall." She said with a frown.

That won't be to long

"The packs will fight" I said standing up.

"We're going to gather some friends and family, in the different covens. Kay, you come with Bella and I. We're getting Ben, then Tanya and Kate." Edward said, "Can Seth come?" I asked.

"Sure " I smiled, even though this means a fight, at least my boyfriend is with me. "Leah, you should go with Jacob, Emmett is going to tell you all where to go. Come on Renesme" Bella said.

Me and Seth walked behind Edward to his Volvo. I guess we're going to Tanya and Kate first.