Cooking With Love!!!

Most of us love eating Burgers, Fries, Sandwiches, Mix Vegetables, and Shahi Paneer, etc. All of these mouth-watering dishes from restaurants, cafés, take away and street hawkers, filled with all kinds of oils, spices, and other ingredients about which we may or may not be aware of. And who can tell whether they are healthy, safe, and hygienic for us or not.

Before beginning, let me first share a very short story with you about myself.

Since childhood I have been consuming all kinds of fat, especially junk food, one could say I only live on unhealthy, outside food rather than home-cooked meals. By the time I realized that all these mouth-watering, savory, dishes doing my body more harm than good. I started looking like a balloon which could burst at any time, even a tiny drop of honey could do the job. I was that much chubby, I couldn't even walk, climb stairs and whenever I try my heart would beat much faster and there was so much sweating. It was like my I'm a sumo wrestler.

So I began working out, started running, and did tons of other exercises but what matters is, even after working hard in gym's or playgrounds, the diet will always play a major role in shaping anyone's body. More importantly diet will provide your body with all the nutrition and love it deserves to grow more and strong, now when I say diet, it is not about specific dieting or a chart you have to carry around no, it is just all about eating right.

We all can cook by ourselves even the most delicious cuisines in our own kitchens. Only if one can be taught the difference between healthy and unhealthy food, hygienic and unhygienic food or home-cooked and street food.

WHY? WHAT? HOW? WHEN? Are all interrelated question when it comes to cooking.

I'm going to answer these three questions through my own personal experience.

It was during rainy season, the petrichor of early morning heavy rain shower was marvelous. But a big Grilled Cheese Paneer Sandwhich would make my mornings more satisfying and amazing.

Sandwich with a crisp brown base when indulged into its first bite, it would feel like a volcano erupted containing heavy layers of cheese blended perfectly with mashed paneer and green chilies with some spices so it could pop up on to our taste buds. The scent, so heavenly that no wonder one could resist the urge of stopping, not even when someone's belly is full but taste buds and heart want's more.

Now I wondered why pay for food when you can make it on your own. Instead of investing in something unhealthy and unhygienic why don't we invest in something healthy, hygienic, and fresh. This can be made by us and right in front of us, we can add whatever we like and how much we like and more importantly all fresh and safe.

But the question how and when will still exist in our consciousness.

Simple, how we choose the ingredients by watching any cooking video, or reading any recipe book then hop right onto your favorite dish. Now when, this question is all about our priorities, is make time for at least half an hour and get to work. Now a very simple rule for time conserving is make a little extra which can be stored in your refrigerator but not too much extra which shouldn't be wasted. So, choose your ingredients wisely and your utensils for anything you are trying to make.

Food is just not only about cooking it is also about art and love, care, making someone happy. It is just so much more than cooking.

Some of my recipes might help anyone get started in the kitchen even a beginner can deal prepare these dishes, a word of advice have patience and confidence in yourself before preparing anything, as someone said and I quote "great things take time" and by Julia Child "You don't have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces — just good food from fresh ingredients."