chapter 1: confusion (walking dead story)

the school bell rung and the class was dismissed,finally i can go home for the weekand i thought to my self walking out of the class. I walked down to my locker when the announcemts went off "student please go back to the class you were in" the principal said. i grabbed my book bag and closed my locker and headed to science class. i walked in the class room and saw other kids, i went up to the techer mrs,rosery. "whats going on" i ask her in confusion. "sweetie were having a lock down" she said "people are trying to break in" i ask worried, "no there's an infection going on" she said to me "and it's not safe to go outside right now" she added. she stood up and told the class to be quiet. "please everyone sit down. we all sat down and she locked the door. "i'm waiting for a call from the principal" she said sitting at her desk,"you may talk quitly" she said getting a book out. i got my phone out and texted my mom, "mom,were having a lock down at school the teacher said there's an infection going on and it's not safe? mom what's going on" i put my phone down and got up to look out the window,i saw people walking around,not walking like staggering like they didn't know where they were going. hmm,what is going on i thought to my self. i went back to my seat when my phone went off. i opened the text and its was from my mom, "sweetie i'm on my way to get you,stay strong" she texted me.