Chapter sixteen

Haha nuts-
...
Ok I'll stop 🥲
________________________________________________________________________________

Naruto's POV   

     My eyes widened with shock as Gaara slapped a big wad of cash in front of me. "T-Ten thousand??!" I shrieked as my brain exploded. I knew Gaara was wealthy, but not a full on millionaire! "Is that too little? I figured, 100,000 th-", I fainted on the spot.

-

-

-

     When my eyes finally decided to open again, I was in the nurse's office and the nurse had told me I passed out in art class. I was in on the bed when I heard an echoing slam come from the door. Neji walked inside and quickly inspected my head and pulse, "Good you seem to have normal symptoms." Huh?- Neji I'm alright, the nurse already said I'm fine.." He rolled his eyes and whispered into my ear,"It's not like they'd even care anyways, so I had to double check." I stared at him wide-eyed as the nurse gave me a nurse slip and sent me back to class. When we arrived to my last period for the day, Neji waved me goodbye and told me to stay safe. I playful stick my tongue out at him and walk into my classroom. I handed the teacher my slip and put my stuff down at the table. 

-side note, so uh- if you've read the original story... you know the part where Naruto sings? Yeah pretend that never happened. I HATED THAT PART OMFG sorry original author, but it had to be said T0T.

     "Naruto! I was wondering where you went." Ino quickly spun her head to face me. "I sorta fainted during art class, so I ended up at the nurse." I mentally cringed at myself for fainting in front of Gaara and nudged a bit closer to Ino. "Wait so that's why everyone's been talking about how Gaara had carried someone to the nurse's office.." 

.

.

.

HE WHAT???

     I started panicking and stuttering with my words. "Pshh- I-it's just a rumor! Yup nothing but a silly rumor." Ino looked at my beet-red face and immediately groaned with annoyance in her voice. "Yeah whateeever you say Naruto, keep telling yourself that." I then payed attention to the teacher the rest of class , but I didn't forget about what Ino had told me. Gaara huh? Never thought he'd be the one to do something nice. He's know for having a reputation just like Sasuke, but unlike Sasuke, he doesn't talk much and gives off a very cold demeaning stare. That of course is why so many girls are obsessed with him. Me included though, but I've changed (sorta haha ur still gay naruto) and now I don't need him or anybody I used to admire. 

     It's fine. I'm used to people shutting me out. Why now though? Out of all the times they could've notices my antics, they decide to do so when I'm trying to forget about them!

______________________________________

Author's notes: 

I have 0 excuses for not posting other than school (oh and me having to go to the hospital) I just have no motivation, I have to be honest with ya'll I might now even hold up to the promises I make- so uh yeah. Happy labor day!