" E P I L O G U E "

EDDIES POV

"Eddie!" Y/n yells,her voice filled with fear.

"Y/n!,i..i cant move"

"Eddie...p..please" she says taking in her last breaths,then she tumbles down to the ground.

"Y/n!" I yelp diving forward,while cupping her face in my hand.

"Why..didn't you help me? Eddie why?"

"I..i was trapped y/n I couldn't i swear-"

"I was dying in front of you..you watched me suffer and you did nothing"

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing

nothing...

"I swear i tried darling..i tried"

"Well..you didn't try hard enough.."

Heavy breathing

"Hey...you good man" Rick calls out to me.

Another nightmare,great way to start my day.

I was at the shed,the shed where you wore my jacket y/n,the shed where it was just us,i come here alot so i could take in the beautiful memories we had.

"Y..yeah,yeah i am good,just another nightmare.." i breath out,wiping some of the sweat off of my forehead.

These nightmares were killing me,torturing me,reminding me of that night.

That night,the night i watched her suffer,and i did nothing,nothing.

I don't like that word,actually i despise it.

"Where you off to?" Rick questions me as i make my way to the door.

"The hospital" i imply while walking out of the shed.

I walk away from the shed,the memories are still with me,they're still glued to me,and it hurts,it hurts how much i want you back
y/n,it hurts how much love i have for you,please y/n,don't leave me.

Don't leave me like everyone else did,please.

I walk into the hospital,my eyes fixed on the floor,my eyes puffy,tiered,dark circles hanging right under them.

I haven't slept well since you left y/n,I haven't rested,haven't eaten a proper meal,haven't even talked to anyone except your friends,please
y/n,wake up,please,for the sake of our relationship,for the sake of our date,our date
y/n,you promised.

"Hello beautiful.." i say with a soft smile when i see y/n.

She's still the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on.

I walk over to her,placing a soft kiss on her forehead,i turn to the group behind me.

"How is she?" I ask them with a concern look plastered on my face.

"Well,the doctors say that she isn't...recovering..like..at all" Nancy blurts out,Jonathan who is her boyfriend starts to rub her back gently.

No,she will recover,she will recover and we will have our date,and we will graduate,we will run away together,we will be together,i will appreciate her,i will adore her,and i will do everything in my goddamn power to protect her,protect her the way I didn't when the bats attacked.