little intro

~ Hello, thankyou for giving my book a try :) ~

So first of all : English is not my first language so please try to be nice :)

I want this story to be a bit angsty so please if you're not comfortable with that, don't read this book. Also it will be my first time writing an "angsty" book so please be kind and you can always leave suggestions in the comments or in dms !!

This is an Taekook book witg top Kook so if you're not comfortable with that please leave :)
There will be more ships but that will be revealed later on.

Kim Taehyung 18 this is the vibe he gives off and yeah this is what he looks like :), more information will be revealed throughout the book

Kim Taehyung
18
this is the vibe he gives off and yeah this is what he looks like :), more information will be revealed throughout the book.

Jeon Jeongguk19this is what he looks like and the vibe he gives off

Jeon Jeongguk
19
this is what he looks like and the vibe he gives off

You can see that they both have different aesthetics: soft boyish and more a dark mysterious vibe.

More characters will be revealed throughout the book but they're the main characters !!

Playlist? - I thought maybe its a good idea to make a playlist so you can listen to the songs - the vibe will just he complete? idk if you understand but yeah :)

You can follow my friends spotify playlist :
- salmalicia <3
- playlist name : 🥀

I will try to update as much as I can but I always suffer from running out of ideas and sometimes just dont have the time, I will try and do my best !!

That's all for now :))