Tired

-Lux-

Lux didn't know what to do. Normally she could cheer people up, but Jinx was a different case.

Jinx hadn't made any bombs or killed anyone in almost a week, and it was starting to get worrying. As much as Lux didn't need Jinx killing people, it wasn't like Jinx to let the population stay the same.

So, Lux did the best thing she thought she could. She decided to make a bomb. Did she know anything about it? No. Did she think this was a good idea? No.

But if it would get Jinx out of her funk she would do just about anything.

And, with enough research, it was done. Not very good looking or bright lien Jinx's, but it worked for sure.

-Jinx-

Jinx had no idea what to think. She was dangerous. Jinx herself had hurt Lux. She made that bomb. She made it defective. And she almost killed the one person who sticks by her genuinely.

So what would she do now? It's not like she had many other hobbies to take her mind off things. She just had herself, and the voices. Constant voices.

After a while of her laying down and thinking, Lux came up to her and handed her something. Jinx didn't know what it was so she just looked at it and told Lux it looked great.

Lux didn't seem to happy about that and pointed to the pin on the side.

Wait. It couldn't be what she thought she thought it was. She looked at Lux again with wide eyes and received a nod. This contraption was a bomb. The very thing that had hurt Lux, and it was in Jinx's hands.

Soon Jinx was being led to a rooftop in the middle of the city. She loved the sight of Piltover in the sunset. So many pretty colors. But oh so fake. The rich were only rich because the people in the undercity worked.

And with that, Lux told Jinx to throw the bomb. So, she did. A lazy toss but Jinx didn't need to be reminded that bombs are her thing, and the thing that hurt Lux.

But then she saw the explosion. Beautiful. She watched the buildings in front of her collapse while she sat and watched. She felt Lux put her head on her shoulder and she enjoyed the warmth.

Although, not too long after she felt cold metal on her hands and sprang up, but it was too late. She was already in handcuffs. The police officer took one look at Lux and let her go, probably confused on why she didn't have tied hands like a normal hostage. And Jinx was brought to a the prison.
________________________________
Hey!
I am so sorry Jinx can't catch a break but there has to be conflict everywhere to make it interesting lol. Please let me know any critiques you have so I can improve.

Have an amazing day!
-Elise