Help

-Jinx-

Maybe it wasn't all bad.

She couldn't stop thinking about it.

Lux meant more to her than anything in the world.

So she had to get back to Lux.

Slowly, day by day she memorized patterns. Injections, guard swap, weapon check, night guard, morning. So, she decided her best bet to get out was at night. One person instead of a bunch watching her is better and she can hide in the dark much easier.

When she was injected with the strange liquid she knew she had a few seconds to grab something sharp. Which happened to be an empty needle from the table, and she put it under her hand.

She woke up a while later as they were changing guards and slowly started to eat away at the ropes that were holding her down. It took longer than she wanted with the needle being tiny and all but before the night ended, she had gotten it partially torn. And so came the next day.

Same routine. This time she was able to sneak an extra scalpel. And when she woke up she cut the rest of the rope easily. Keeping the scalpel on her in case of emergencies of course. She threw the needle at the night guard and hit him directly in his temple, which effectively killed him, and started running.

Hallways, doors, rooms, closets, Jinx was in a maze. She ran hopelessly until she noticed, and was horrified that guards were coming through the hallways.

Jinx jumped up and balanced herself on the ventilation system and watched the guards pass by. She knew she didn't have long to figure something out, so she grabbed anything electrical she could find. Switched, lightbulbs, etc. she slowly began working on a bomb. Something at least to blow open a wall and give her more access to where she was.

When it was quickly done, she stayed in the vents and threw it towards the wall.

It worked.

She saw the sun rising outside and made a run for it before she was stopped by something. She looked down to see what it was and saw a clamp around her foot. She looked around her. They were everywhere. Traps that she could have noticed if she weren't so careless.

And before long Silco came outside. With a guard. With a bat.

*timeskip (yes it's gay)*

She was slowly dragged back into the lab and strapped to the chair with metal handcuffs this time. But as they were fastening the handcuffs, Jinx saw a certain blonde someone out of the corner of her eye.

Without hesitation, Jinx began thrashing around. She was just about to get free from the handcuffs before she felt a familiar sting in her arm, and she was out cold.
________________________________
Hey!! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I hate never giving Jinx a break, but conflict has to happen I am so sorry. I promise things will look better soon.

As always have an amazing day!
-Elise