Godbharai!!!

It had been a week after the night and the present day was the day of GodBharai.

Whole house was decorated beautifully as the close relatives made their way to the house to bless the mother and the baby.

Since the guests had already arrived, they were all waiting for Pakhi to come down.

And here the lazy lad was lying on the bed.
Her saree, jewellery were all scattered on the other side of the bed.

Samrat came out of the washroom rubbing his freshly washed hair with the towel.

Sm- Don't you want to get ready?

P- Aha! I want to.

She said getting up slowly.

Sm- Ok, I shall go down. You get ready. If you need any help, I'll send Karishma here.

She nodded and picked her saree up while he moved out of the room.

Hadn't life taken a big twist, a notable turn in a few months.
What made her commit so many mistakes, and even forgive her husband for his mistakes too?

In these months, she had always tried to not remember the previous incidents, but today looking at the mirror the past again came as an open book.

But life was all about forgetting the bad omens, and mishappenings.

She stood there still, lost in her thoughts draping her saree when Sai marched into the room shouting in her high pitched voice.

S- Pakhi didi!!!

She said opening the door.

P- Knock karke aana chahiye Sai.

S- Oho! Apko room locked rakhna chahiye tha na.
Wo chodiye.
Mai apko taiyar karne aayi hoon.
Karishma zara busy hai.

P- Ohh! Ajao. Help karne aayi ho to wo karlo pehle.

She wore the saree with her help arranging herself and stood there all decked up.

S- Waah Pakhi didi, mast aa mast.

She smiled widely and engulfed her into a light hug, making her open mouth in surprise.

S- Pakhi didi? Kya hua?

She said rubbing her back.

P- Kuch nahi.

She said breaking the hug.

P- Bas Kuch cheezein waqt hone par sudhar leni chahiye. Jaise humara bond.

S- Apne to India ki China se dosti karne wali baat kardi Pakhi didi!

She chuckled.

S- Par haan, mai bhi bahut time se yahi soch rahi thi.

P- Dekho Sai, past mein bahut kuch bura hua hai, Our conditions had always made us opponents, but I don't think we have a valid reason to argue. Don't you think, it's really stupid to just have a fight for no reason?

S- Waah! Man ki baat cheenli.

P- Sai, please. Mai nahi chahti humare beech ab bhi koi misunderstandings ho. Koi ladai-jhagda ho, I don't want it. Ho sake, to mujhe maaf kardena, agar kabhi maine tumhe hurt Kara ho to.

Sai kept her gaze down and stood silent.
Estimating her answer, Pakhi sighed.

But instead Sai hugged her back.

S- Sorry Pakhi didi. I had said so much to you. Even though, you were pregnant, I didn't stop.
I always taunted you, just because your name was always linked to my husband.
I don't know, why this hatred increased day by day.