1

"Come inside
For a little, lie down with me"

//n.h//

That look. It takes one simple look from him and I could do anything for that lad.
"Fuck fine" I grunt at my curly haired friend. "But you owe me one." I frown.
The bastard just grins his dimples on full display, his grin only getting bigger as I fold my arms showing that I'm not pleased.
"Thanks sweetheart" he says as he unfolds my arms and kisses my cheek.

Everyone thinks we're a couple but we're not. We've just spend so much time together for the past thirteen or so years that it's more of a how can we not be affectionate towards each other more than why are we affectionate. It all started when my bird flew away when I was 7. I remember being worried because at that time that bird was all I had until Harry came along. Little 5 year old Harry came knocking on my door with my wounded bird. I remember both of us trying to cure the little bird but it died six days after he got hurt. I remember crying my eyes out since that bird was my only friend and by then it was dead, I didn't stop crying until a pair of small arms wrapped around me telling me "It's ok, I'll be your friend" that's all it took for Harry and I to become close.

I make my way to english, the class passes by too quickly to my displeasure, once the class ends I slowly pack my things. "Why so slow? Usually you'd die to get out of this class" Liam asks.

I groan and slump my shoulders "Harry is making me do something again and I'm not looking forward to it" I frown.

His face drops as I mention Harry's name. See the problem is that Harry doesn't like my friends and my friends don't like Harry, I don't know why but every time I mention it to Harry he quickly changes the subject and I don't blame my friends for not liking him he can be a real ass when they're around.

"Figured" Liam says in a cold voice and I can't help but get offended by the simple comment.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I frown and he just rolls his eyes.

"Forget it, look I've got go mate." He walks away before I could say anything I just sigh and start walking towards the flat going as slow as possible.

When I open the door I'm quickly tackled almost hitting the floor but Harry quickly catches me. He hugs me tight and nuzzles his face against my neck and mumbles "My lucky charm" I smile and hug him back.

He lets go of me and intertwines our fingers as he leads me to his room. Harry is an art major, when we moved in together a year ago he quickly spent the money that's supposed to go to his furniture in art supplies and he was left with not much money so all he bought was an uncomfortable mattress.

"Ok Ni strip" he says to me as he gets his art supplies ready. I frown and wait for the chuckle which usually indicates he's joking but I don't hear it.

"I never agreed to this" I say and he frowns confused.

"Yeah you did, this morning I asked if I could paint you and it took a while until you said 'fuc-" I cut him off.

"I know but I never agreed to do it...you know...naked" I say as I scratch the back of my neck.

The problem isn't that he'll see me naked (because he has seen that enough times) but this painting is for his art project that will be hung up on the school's hallway and I don't know about other people but I wouldn't like everybody seeing my junk even if it was just a painting of it.

"Fine. Just sit there and I'll paint your face" He says grumbly, I'm surprised he gave up so easily so I just in front of him and he begins to work on his painting.
//
Please vote and comment xx.