5. Titans 2.0

"Really? You lost her AGAIN?" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"Hey, this isn't just his fault." Kory chimes in.

"Your right, it's both of yours. You two are the adults!" I snap. "Now where the fuck is she?"

"If we knew that we'd be going after her, rather than just standing here trying to come up with a plan!" Dick says. "We'll find her!"

"Yeah, cause that always works out for you." I sarcastically snap.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Dick says. "Plus, she's alone and not taken!" I roll my eyes and walk away. "Where are you going?"

"Honestly, anywhere but here!" I yell. I walk into the woods and close my eyes. I think about the one place on earth that makes me the happiest. I can feel the ocean mist on my face and smell the sea salt. I can hear the birds chirping and the warmth of the sun on my face. I open my eyes and see the ocean in front of me. I've always been happiest next to the ocean. Clearwater Beach in Florida is the happiest place I can think of to go. So many happy memories in just a short time here.

I get a text from Gar. Great now what? I think to myself.

Text Conversation:

G: Hey T, we should talk.

T: Not now Gar

G: I know where Rachel is.

T: WTF how?

G: She's with me.

T: So she's safe?

G: Obviously. But the three of us should talk.

T: Just help her dude, I need a day to just clear my head.

G: Okay, text me more plz. I miss you.

T: Miss you too.

End of conversation.

"Jesus, well at least she's okay." I say out loud. I look out at the ocean and look back at my phone. I tell my father where she is, and who knows maybe Gar can help us with the whole Rachel demon kidnapping thing. I sit down in the sand and take off my black hoodie, revealing my red tank top and I take off my black jeans revealing my white shorts. I take off my combat boots and socks. I run my index finger across the scars on my legs and walk into the water. I feel the waves splash against my legs and can see the fish swimming around in the water. I smile as I just stand there and then I dive head first into the water. I swim around for a couple of hours, just enjoying my time. This helps me clear my head more than anything else.

"Hey, your cute." A boy says when I finally decide to come out of the water. "What's your name sexy?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I ask teasingly.

"Yeah, I would." He says flashing a smile that most girls would melt for. But I am not most girls. "Come on I'm Braden."

"Well Braden, as cute as you are, I can tell that you are about 18 when I'm only 15. You're here celebrating your birthday with friends, which means that you have nothing better to do at the current moment than hit on someone who's three years younger than you. Sorry, I'm not looking to be jail bait." I tell him straight up. "Plus, I'm not your type."

"Oh really? What's my type?" Braden asks.

"Honestly? Probably a popular sorority girl who compliments your ego." I reply. "Also you don't want a girl who's still in love with their ex." The words fly out of my mouth and I stare into his green eyes. "The name's T. But that's all you're getting."