2- So damn cute

"Ryan ?"
"Hey what happened to you ?"

Seb didn't want to talk about it. Next day was Ryan's birthday.

"I'm gonna leave I guess." Oliver said.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm fine. I just hurt my head. Don't worry."
"Where ? Do you want me to bring you some ice ?"
"No need to. It doesn't hurt anymore. Thank you."

Ryan seem very concerned. He stayed with him until he stopped crying.

"Let's go. I'm sorry I wasn't here."
"It's fine. Don't worry."

Ryan hugged him which made Seb smile. Ryan held him so tight he could barely breathe. Seb wanted to cry again but he didn't want to make Ryan worried even more.

Hours later it was dark and they were watching a movie with the guys.

"Guys I'm tired. Can't we go to sleep ? It's so late.." Ryan said at about the end of the movie.
"Yeah I'm tired too. Let's go." Seb said.
"Yeah just go with your boyfriend we'll continue that movie if you don't mind." Regie said, smiling.
"Bro you kidding me ?" Seb said as he left with Ryan. He was smiling and he saw that Ryan was blushing.
"Don't mind them. I'll tell them if this bothers you."
"No it's okay don't worry. Those kids.."

Actually Ryan was happy with it. It was making him closer to Seb. They were always teasing him because those two were really close.

Seb was broken. He knew that Ryan had a girlfriend and he didn't want to be in between him and her. He was scared that Ryan would be mad at him. But he didn't seem to be mad in fact. He was even smiling ?

Ryan wanted Seb to stay with him just a little more but he didn't dare ask him. He was really concerned about earlier. He knows Seb really well and he doesn't think that the reason he was crying is because he hit his head. He was so worried. He didn't feel good at all.
——

Next day, Seb woke up at 7 pm be cause today was Ryan's birthday. When he got up of his bed he directly thought about Ryan and his girlfriend.
"So that wasn't a nightmare.."
At the same time Oliver opened the door.
"What nightmare ?"
"Nothing."
"Right can you please go wake Ryan up ?"
"Yeah of course"

Seb first knocked at Ryan's door in case he would be awake already but no one answered. So he entered quietly in the room and saw Ryan sleeping like a baby.
"So damn cute."

Seb sat in his bed and he shook him to wake him up, but he wasn't waking up.
"Ryan. Wake up. It's past seven."

Ryan finally started to open his eyes.
"Seb.. is that you ?"
"Yeah, why ?"

He grabbed Seb and hugged him. It felt so good. Seb was surprised but then put his arms around him. Ryan was holding him so tight.
"Seb."

Ryan stopped cuddling him and looked into Seb's eyes.
"What is it ?"
"Tell me why were you crying yesterday ?"

--------

Tysm !