ep 7~ the fun time we have

It's morning and I can't wait for after school, Sean and I will have soo much fun. I got up to take a nice warm shower, when I look at the mirror, I remember flash backs about the music club, I said disgusting infront of my face.

... I need to change my clothes, today I will be emo and wear all black.

*******

... I need to change my clothes, I got my normal clothes and change.

After that I change my hair style to my regular style, I went downstairs.

And see my brother and Oreo, Morning Jake!!! Said Milo, morning bro said I, Oreo just bark.

I wasn't hungry, no I don't have an eating disorder, most people are just not hungry.

You gonna eat? Nah, not hungry. Ok then.

I brush my teeth and get my bag ready, then I sat down to watch tiktoks, I wanted to do a tiktok tend which is "two best friends in a room" (I have no idea ok and I'm lazy) I might know who tho to do with,

Jake I'm done, you want me to do your dishes I mean, I can wash your bowl and spoon. Thanks Jake!!! No problem.

Milo got ready, ready to go? Ya. You sure you didn't leave anything? I know I didn't. Good, let's go then.

Jack's school is not really far so I walked with him there, for people who don't know where our parents are, they're at work and Oreo is at home.

I talked to him about his fights, Don't fight today ok? I can't Jake, it's the only thing to stop!!! No there are more you can use words ya know. Ya but that would make it worse!!!

There's a thing I sometimes do, just don't act. Wha? You need to clam down, make sure you look like you don't care and just walk alway or continuing what you are doing.

But. We are here Milo. Go in. Bye Jake!!! I will try to do what you said!!!!
Ok bye.

Now turn and go.

Maybe I should try that to Zander and Milly.

But Luke... oh no I'm in danger...

I walked in, to go to at first class which is social studies, not my favorite but ok.

I was a bit early, which it's till ok, until I saw Drew came in,

Jake!!! H- how are you? You seem fine. I-I am very sorry. He ran to me, I should forgive him...

It's ok Drew... I know you only want me to hang out with you and the others...

Thank you!!! Were you crying Drew? This is embarrassing but yes I did. Why would it be? Everyone can cry Drew.

Ok and I sit next to you? Sure Drew.

After everyone came in

As almost all you know we change the competition to next next week.

Everyone was sad especially Hailey and Zander but Jake isn't.

I might have time to tell the club I didn't say those crap.

Ok now continue on our history about the past.

Ok this sounds weird but why do I hate learning about this and almost everyone loves this class ( Jake's class ) Oh well

After that horrible experience of learning,next is h.e.( health education )