Chapter 1

It was Lena's first day in college and she has a problem, if she doesn't bite anyone making them her soulmate in a month she will die.

She walked into her dorm room and saw that someone already settled in, "hi are you my new roomie?" a blonde girl with blue eyes asked Lena "are you Kara Danvers?" Lena asked "in the flesh" Kara replied giggling and Lena felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I'll help you unpack , unless you don't like when people touch your things or you just don't want my help" Kara rambled "I would love for you to help me " Lena said while giggling "ok cool, cool, cool, cool, sorry its just that I am very nervous around people" Kara explained "its alright I get really nervous too" Lena replied smiling.

"Oh I forgot to ask what is your name" Kara said sheepishly " its Lena, Lena Luthor" "hi Lena nice to meet you I am Kara , oh I already said that gosh " Lena giggled at Kara's response "its alright" Lena said still giggling "I am excited to be your roommate " Kara said "I am too" Lena replied butterflies in her stomach.

THE NEXT DAY

Lena woke up feeling happy she then thought about Kara 'oh god do I have a crush on her?' she thought to herself "good morning Lena" Kara said "good morning Kara" Lena replied " I made pancakes , if you don't like pancakes or are allergic to them I can totally make something else" Kara rambled 'god I love her ramble' Lena thought to herself "I love pancakes thank you Kara" Lena said smiling before hugging Kara

"Ok lets eat" Lena said after a couple of minutes. after eating Lena and Kara decided to watch a movie to get to know each other better "I love this movie" Kara said "titanic is my fav" Lena replied .

A/N: Hi I hope you liked tis chapter i am sorry its short i am not very good at making long chapters if you would like me to make a specific fanfiction you can leave prompts in the comments. have a good day/noon/night.