Chapter 5: Trio

Many months have passed since the first day of filming, and today is marked as the last day of it. The director decided that after filming the last scene, they would all get dinner together,

"I can't believe it's our last day of working together," Jay said in disbelief as the three sat down together. "We worked for nearly a year, I don't see why it's unbelievable." The older male shrugged. "Hey! I liked working with you two," the youngest pouted.

"Last day together as the cast of If I, when the drama comes out, we're the If I cast again! I wonder how people will react when it comes out." Yunjin wondered out loud. "I mean, people love these types of dramas. I've never really seen people react negatively to a drama before." Heeseung shrugged. "I mean there were some but not much?"

"Hyung," Jay called out, "You know, just 'cause we're not filming together doesn't mean me and Yunjin noona aren't gonna be annoying you weekly anymore, right?" the younger asked with a smile. "I mean he knows, Seong-ah. It's not like we haven't been doing that even during our break." Yunjin chuckled from beside.

"of course I do, it's not a negative thing. I do enjoy having company. Though, when we hang out, it's best if all of us hang out. I'm not fond of dating rumors." Heeseung replied, making them laugh. "Trust me, we're not either. You two could hate each other off camera, but on camera, you can't and suddenly you find 50 ship edits of you and your enemy." Yunjin joked.

"That would be horrible, but luckily I don't hate anyone so I'm safe from that," Heeseung replied as he took a sip from his drink. "Which pair do you think will be liked the most? You and me or Jay and I?" Yunjin asked,

"Honestly, I don't know." Heeseung shrugged again. "Judging by how things usually go, you and I might have a chance to go big as the couple in there." Jay joked and winked at Heeseung, making the older choke on his drink. Heeseung glared at him and touched his cheek. He couldn't see it but he knows that he was probably starting to go red.

"And you just escaped death!" Yunjin announced. Heeseung avoided looking at them and looked at his drink. There was this... feeling in this chest. It was odd, he doesn't understand it. Though he knew what the feeling was, it wasn't like he hasn't felt it before.

But who was even for? What was it for? That, he did not know.

"Okay, but what is the literal worst way to be confessed or confess?" Yunjin asked, "I mean, I'm sure you guys have been in love before right? Even if it's from books, say it." she continued. "Drunk confession, If that ever happened to me, I would die of embarrassment," Heeseung answered first.

"And yours?" Jay just shrugged. "I like them all if they're written nicely," he answered. "You act like books are written by a bunch of twelve-year-olds!" Yunjin said to him, "Unless... fanfictions?" She chuckled. "I am not a narcissist, why would I read fanfictions about myself!?" Jay asked. Heeseung simply took a sip from his drink as he watched them bicker.

A part of his mind still thinking about what he just felt. "I mean, I don't mean about yourself," Yunjin smirked, giving him a look, which Heeseung could not understand. Though Jay did and he immediately blushed and looked away. "What secrets are you two keeping from me?" Heeseung asked, squinting his eyes at them. "Nothing too meaningful. Just jokes," the oldest answered, staring back at him.

"You both are mean," Heeseung answered, taking his gaze away from Yunjin to his food. "It's a pleasure actually," Yunjin replied. As the table went silent for a while, Yunjin then started a conversation again. "Oh, and I heard there's gonna be a concert for Highlight soon? do you guys wanna get tickets and go together?" she asked.