Sky and Stars - 2 ✨

How does she manage to do all this? Her work, classes, bakery and then all this for me.
Thought Ram while looking at the food kept in front of him and then at his wife.

"Priya? You made all this only for me?" Ram asked as he looked at her astonished.

"No, sadly you'll have to share this food with your wife." Priya answered while arranging the plates and dishes.

"Oh, then it's okay! I can share my food with her. Actually there's one thing about that."

"What?" Priya curiously asked.

"She is the only person with whom I'd like to share all my favourites." Ram said with a heartwarming smile on his face.

Priya was surprised at first but then she smiled in return. Ram did this all the time. Flattering her with his sweet words while she looked at him speechless.

Currently, Ram was loving the scene in front of him. Two of his favourites were there with him and nobody else was allowed at the place.

This was the surprise Priya accidentally blurted out about in front of Ram the previous night. Priya had prepared many of his favourite dishes of multiple cuisines.

Ram was given a day off from his healthy food which he thought was boring but ate only because Priya strictly instructed him to.

Priya arranged everything  at the terrace of Kapoor Mansion. She did it purposely so that nobody from the family could disturb them.

When Ram asked why she chose the terrace for the surprise dinner, she replied "I like the weather outside. It's good to have good food in peace and natural cool breeze feels so good at night you know."

Ram couldn't figure out why she sounded nervous while saying that. Then he let go of the thought eventually as he didn't find anything suspicious about it.

When they reached at the terrace, Ram felt Priya to be more excited than himself.
On the other side Priya couldn't wait for Ram to have the food she made for him with so much effort. She had taken a full day leave from her classes to invest this time for Ram's love for food.

They both were dressed in their night wears as this was not called a date by any of them. Initially they both were hella confused about what to wear. Then they took it as a casual dinner at home and decided to take it all easy.

"I can't take my eyes off" suddenly Ram said in a low voice looking at his wife while she served him one of the dishes.

Priya was wearing a pale pink chickenkaari kurta. She rarely wore makeup so it was all natural look of her which made Ram have a hard time taking his gaze off her. He loved how she didn't bother much about her looks yet she always took his breath away. Even in the simplest of clothes, she looked stunning to him. Ram was a little hesitant to directly compliment her so he chose the other way.

"I agree. I know I am not being modest here but the food does look delicious." Said Priya while serving herself. She hadn't realised his gaze on her yet.

"I was not talking about the food." Priya looked up at Ram who had a sheepish smile on his face. He was looking directly into her eyes. Every time he did this, Priya would find it difficult to avert her gaze from his eyes. She always found herself getting lost in his orbs when he directly looked into her eyes.

"Toh?" Priya questioned.

Ram had a clear answer in his eyes but he knew she wouldn't read it. Sometimes Ram wondered if she actually couldn't read his eyes or just pretended to do so. He had no idea.
He didn't want the conversation to turn awkward for her so he decided against his will.