For you

"Chalein?" Ram expectantly looked at Priya for her approval.

"Ahh.." Priya started but couldn't continue.

"Aap sach mein jaana chahte hain?" Priya sincerely asked Ram after a brief pause.

"Han! Chalo na Priya, bahut maza aayega. Aise mausam mein beach par bahut accha lagta hai. You'll love it!" Ram looked at the sky pointing towards the dark clouds.

"Tumhara favourite shabd kabhi aur use kar lena. I want you to enjoy and not sit here in the room reading a silly book." Ram reasoned. Priya rolled her eyes as soon as he called her books silly.

"I really want to do this with you, Priya. Please." Ram's voice went low in volume. He looked at her with hopeful eyes.

"Theek hai.. chalte hain." Priya's gaze met his. Her face held tension and her eyes had some kind of fear in them. Ram could see it.

Ram had suggested the idea of visiting the beach near their farmhouse. Priya didn't seem to like it still he pursued the idea and convinced her.

Ram had grown habitual of Priya's NO. Initially he found it impossible to convince Priya for something but after spending 6 months with her he had cracked it. The idea was to be as stubborn as her and not give up until she said yes.

Alibaug had many beaches. Ram had chosen the least crowded quiet one. He was hopeful Priya would like it.

Priya was well aware of Ram's new found techniques to convince her. She didn't see a point in arguing. It was better to give up than have an argument with Ram and make him upset.

After all, what else mattered more than him to her. She would trade everything to protect his happiness.

"That's like a good girl! Chalo jaldi se ready ho jaao. Chalte hain." Ram exclaimed. Excitement was evident in his voice.

Ram loved beaches. Specifically when it was cloudy outside. He wanted to share his very personal favourite experiences with Priya which he didn't share with even his friends.

He wanted to let her know about all the things that mattered to him. His good and bad memories of people, places and experiences. He desired to make her known to all of it.

Priya's hesitance of going to the beach didn't go unnoticed by him. He thought the reason for it was that she hadn't had a good time visiting the beach. She must have found it boring he concluded. He made a mental note to change her opinion on this visit.

Ram left to get ready but Priya stood still in the balcony of their room. She didn't want to go. Her heart sank as soon as Ram mentioned that he wanted to visit the beach.

He was so excited and happy that Priya couldn't say no to him. She tried to suggest some other places but failed at convincing Ram.

Half heartedly Priya moved from her place to get ready.

Ram came out in a casual shirt paired with light blue denims. He impateintly waited for Priya downstairs at the living room.

After 15 minutes he saw her walking towards him. She wore a white floral print maxi and shehad no makeup on her face.

Ram's eyebrows raised as he saw her coming near him. White was his least favourite color of all but he liked it on Priya.

She had kept her hair open. They touched her waist and danced when she moved. His love for her hair had turned into quite an obsession over time.

Ram was astonished at the fact that she didn't need many things to make her look pretty. She was comfortable in her raw skin.

Her simplicity was attractive but since Ram had started growing feelings for her and looked at her in a romantic way, it was something else. Her simplicity had become his favourite thing about her.