The Night that we all hope to forget

~Momo Yaoyorozu pov~
I open the door to see my little brother about to knock. "Hey Momo, dad wanted me to come up here and"- he's cut off when he sees everyone in my room. "Don't ask. And tell him we are coming." I say to him. He nods and goes downstairs. I close the door and turn towards again. "Ok I've realized going down there in a group might be a bad idea. So let's get into pairs and walk down like that." Satsuki goes with deku since his boyfriend isn't here and everyone else goes with there lovers. "Ok let's roll" I say. I open the door once more and this time actually step out.

We walk down the grand staircase to see the todoroki's had already arrived. Once we are all the way down father takes a look at us all, then tell us to take a seat. The table has more seats then usual because of my extra guests. Father grabs my wrist to sit next to him. Kyouka takes the opportunity to sit on the other side of me. Everyone takes their seats and the servants bring the food out to the table.Everyone starts eating and it's dead silent. Then Mr. Todoroki speaks.

"So I'm here once more to talk about the married. I'm expecting there to be no outbursts like last time." He says this while looking at me. I look down. Here we go. "Yeah so about that" todo starts to say. Everyone looks at him. I realize I need to speak. "Yeah so shoto and I have come to a conclusion. We decided we are not going to get married" I say as confident as I want to feel. "And why have you come to this decision?" Father says in his stern voice. Then iida starts to speak. "Because they already have significant others." My father looks at me and I look the other way. One at a time all my friends start to chime in. I have never felt so loved a supported in my life. "Who are these other people you two speak of?" Mr. Todoroki says. I feel kyouka grab my hand and start raising it. I look at her and see her gentle smile. I nod and lift up our hands. It's seems that todo and iida have done the same. When I look away from kyouka, words could not express the disgust on Mr. todoroki's face. He looked a todo and start yelling at him about how that was disgusting and saying all the things the homophobic people say. This resulted in a full on screaming match between everyone.

I looked at my father to see him sitting there quietly and drinking his drink. Then he set his drink down and grabbed my wrist. He stood up and took me to the living room, leaving all the chaos. Once we got there, he looked at me and you could see the anger in his face. "Momo Yaoyorozu, you will break up with that girl and marry todoroki. You have no say in this." He says firmly. When he says this, I start to feel anger rise in me. "No." I say. "No what?" "No I will not break up with her" he looks at me with confusion that quickly shifts into anger. "You will not say no to me!" He yells. "Yes I will! I am not marrying some boy because you want me to!" "Yes you will! I am your father I will decide your decision's for you! And do not raise your voice at me!" "You can't decide my decision's for me! I'm in charge of that!" "No you are not! Young lady I am setting you up for success! There is no way I'm letting you ruin your life for some low life!" "She is not a low life! She is amazing and I love her with all my heart!" Right after I say that, father slaps me, right on my cheek. We both gasps at his sudden action. He starts to come forward but I back away. "Momo darling"- and right when he is about to say something, I run to the dinning room.

I see everyone is now standing up while yelling. I run into kyouka's arms and she stops screaming. "What's wrong my love?" She asks. "H-he slapped me" I say still in shock. I said it loud enough for me everyone to hear me. "That was a good move. She needs to be set straight" mr. Todoroki says. Todo looks at Mr. todoroki and lounges forward. But iida grabs him just in time. "You son of a bitch! You deserve nothing!" Todo says as iida take him into a behind hug. I look back at kyouka with sadness in my eyes. She looks back at me. Then she turns towards everyone again. "There is no way in hell that I will stay in this house one more second. We are leaving" All of my friends start to walk out. We rush to the car that was waiting for us since it was raining. Once we are all in, I look at everyone. Then I start to cry.

1 hour later~

We are all in my room, trying to bring up the mood, but nothing is working. I can't believe he slapped me. I never thought he could ever hurt me. And he looked just as surprised that he did that as I did. I'm laying on kyouka as I'm thinking. I'm brung back to reality as I hear someone calling my name. "Momo is there anything you would like to do to make you feel better?" I hear tsu ask. There is only one thing I can think of. I look up at kyouka and ask "could you sing for me? I know that will make me feel better" she nods her head and starts to sing. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when sky's are gray. You'll never know dear how much I love~ you. Please don't take my sunshine away~" she sings. I think it put a smile on all of our faces. "You told me once dear, you really loved me. And no one else could~ come between. But if you leave me~ to love another. You will shatter all of my dreams~." I can see everyone getting comfortable, ready for bed. "In my dreams dear, you seem to leave me. When I wake my poor heart pains~ So when you come back~ and make me happy, I'll forgive you, I'll take all the the blame~" I start to feel sleep coming to me, as well as tears that have made there way out of my eyes. Kyouka wipes them away and continues singing. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy~, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear~ how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

"Please don't take my sunshine away~"

Word count: 1173

<3