Progress

~Kyouka Jirou's pov~
I walk into the common room and see that no one is there. Weird, it's two pm on a Sunday. I push the feeling to the side and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I'm scrolling on my phone when I get a text from bakugou. 'Meet me in your dorm' the text reads. I text but 'why?' But no response. I grab my snack and start to head back to my dorm. As I walk, I become more worried. Did I do something wrong? Is he gonna tell me that he doesn't want to be friends anymore? That's can't happen because then I'll have no one again.

Before I know it, I'm right in front of my dorm. I open to do slowly and see bakugou sitting on my bed. I walk in and the door shuts behind me, which startles me. I turn around and see the rest of the squad there. "What the-, wait where's cece?" I begin to say, but am cut off by bakugou pulling me onto the bed. I sit up straight as everyone takes their seats. The silence is loud, and it sort of freaks me out due to them usually being so loud all the time. "Soooo" I say to break the silence. "We dropped cece off with tsu for a bit" Kami says. "Jirou we need to talk about something very important" Mina says. I wait for her to continue. "It's about you and Momo" kiri adds on. My breathe hitches as I hear her name. It's been a while since I've talked to them about Momo. "What about us?" I say stupidly, trying to avoid the conversation all together. "You know what we mean Jirou, it been weeks since you guys have even said a word to each other!" Kami exclaims. I pull my knees up to my chest. "She needs to apologize before we talk again", I say. I see the all of them look at each other. Mina comes and sits down on the other side of me. "Hun..." she begins to say. I look at her before realizing what's happening. "You guys think I'm wrong dont you" I say. "Wellll" sero says. "Why do I have to be wrong. All I ever wanted to do was protect her!" I say as I get up and start pacing around the room. "Jirou, come sit back down" bakugou says. "No! I mean no, sorry. I just need to think. Tell me why I am in the wrong here" I say as I continue to walk back and forth. My breathing starts to get faster and faster. What if they are right?! What if it has been my fault and I ruined my relationship with the most amazing women in the world?! "Jirou!" I hear bakugou yell. He motions for me to come and when I do her wraps his arms around me. "Just tell me how I'm wrong guys" I say quietly. They look at each other before kiri responds. "We know that you went out with Uraraka and she explained her concerns, but I'm- WE'RE just gonna sum it up" he says as he looks at everyone expecting. Kami starts. "Jirou, don't you think you might be being controlling?" He says flat out, and receives a hit on the back of the head by sero. "You don't have to be so blunt about it you idiot" Mina says, and she scoots closer to me and grabs my hand. "Hun, we all know your intentions were never to hurt Momo, they were only ever to protect her from harm" she motions for sero to start talking next. He comes and sits in front of me on the bed. "But, though those intentions were only meant for good, they got out of hand and started this whole mess. We know that Momo came to you to express her happiness that the situation was becoming clear. But you took the whole thing out of proportion." Kiri comes and sits on the other side next to bakugou while Kami comes and lays his head on Mina's lap. "You said some pretty hurtful things. Like Uraraka brought up on your day out, you started to act controlling over Momo, just like her father was previously." Kiri says. Now that some many people are saying why I'm wrong, I'm starting to actually consider the fault in my actions."And as much as I hate to say it, you did start yelling at ponytail which escalated the situation" bakugou says, still holding me in his arms. Then everyone comes up to the surface. "Oh no guys, I really really messed up" I say as the tears start flowing. "She did come to me all happy to share this part of her happiness with me and I- I yelled at her! I told her she was wrong for f-forgiving her father! And now she probably hates me! I just ruined the best thing that happened to me!" I say. They let me cry for a few minutes, none of them saying a word. I feel absolutely horrific right now. My heart is hurting. But I also feel the tiniest bit better letting everything out and no one judging me.

After a few minutes of crying, I speak up. "I love you g-guys so much. And I love Momo so much too! And I've w-wasted weeks moping around when I could have already made things right. But it's not like that would have helped because she probably won't forgive me for all the things I said." I cry out to them. "I mean you did say some pretty hurtful things" Kami says, getting a slap from Mina. "Ouch!" He yell. It makes me smile a bit. "What he means to say is that ponytail loves you to much for her not to forgive you. I mean, she has absolutely been devastated" bakugou says, but kiri pokes him at the end. "What?!" He yells. "You're not helping her feel better" kiri says. "He means that she seems just as upset as you are" Mina says. That doesn't really make me feel better because I feel horrible right now. "How am I gonna fix this?" I whisper, almost to myself. It silent for a moment before Mina speaks. "I know what you could do!"

Yeah yeah I thought this was gonna be the last chapter too but it turned out being way to long for it to be just one chapter. So you guys can have this while I figure out some finishing touches on the last chapters draft. Xoxo-Erica

Word count: 1114