1

Chapter 1
Destroyed Hawkins
Wills pov

We're in the hospital, and Its my turn to see max. She had fallen into a coma and nearly died.

I just sat with her I put her hand in mine. "I'm so sorry your hurt." I spoke to her. The beeping of heart monitor just reminded me of when I was hurt by him.

Vecta, and his little monsters I still can feel them inside of me. At this point I don't care if he kills me. Everything is fucked up.

Max is here, Lucas is becoming depressed, mike and els relationship, I'm in love with someone who replaced me.

Honestly I kind of want him to take me at this point it would be nice. Plus only mike knows my favorite song.

He probably wants me dead to.

I let go of her hand and put it back in place carefully. I get called out and they let el take her turn.

I go and sit in the waiting room. Mike is the only one there, so I take the seat furthest awway from him.

We sat there for about 5 minutes until mike cleared his throat and spoke. "Hey, I've missed you-."

"Save it you've already replaced me." I told him. He looked down holding back his tears.

I emedtly felt guilty, then I felt even worse when I saw a couple tears run down his face.

Dustin walked in from using the bathroom and started to comfort mike. I wanted to just go up there and hug him, but I didn't.

I don't know why I didn't I just didn't. I almost started crying myself. After a while el came out and sat next to mike.

By then he stopped crying and Dustin went to see max. So it was just me,mike,El and Lucas.

Mike,El, and Lucas were all sitting and chatting. While I was sitting starting to cry. They all took notice but didn't care.

After a couple hours we all left the hospital and it was late at night. I had to walk home I was scared.

But I kept walking I made it home some what safe. And just went to bed.

***

I woke up extremely tired, I just didn't want to today. I groaned and got up and got dressed.

Then I went downstairs, skipped breakfast, and started biking to school. I arrived just on time.

I ran to my locker, dropped my stuff and ran to my class. I was lucky to avoid Troy.

I sat down and spaced out drawing. But I felt something on my ankle. It was the girl who sat next to me.

She was Makeing another pitiful attempt to flirt and suduse me. I moved my legs closer together.

She looked at me sad knowing she had failed. I flipped her off and got back to drawing.

I herd the bell ring I packed up my drawing and went to my locker. Lucky me, I ran into mike and el.

"Will! Finally we need to ta-" i ran off cutting of his sentence. I grabbed my books for the next lesson and went on with the day.

***

It was finally the end of the day and I got on my bike ready to head home. Then I felt someone grab me.

They dragged me behind a bush. I turned around and saw mike. I was getting ready to get up and leave, but he held me down.

"Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to replace you. I didn't mean to hurt you!" He told me but I exapted his grasp.

I ran to my bike and went home as fast as I could.

616 words
What do y'all think?
Don't worry fruity content is coming
We just have to build up to it.