7

3rd person POV:

"You think you can change your clothes by your own?" Taehyung questioned the younger softly as he placed him on his bed after placing a cushion behind his back.

"I will do it on my own.." jungkook said quickly right away as he instinctively wrapped one arm around his chest.

"Calm down.. i just asked because you seemed weak and exhausted and in pain.. especially your wrists and bottom.. i can even see some hand marks on your neck and an obvious slap mark on your cheek.

Was that a human or a monster? Don't they know how to treat someone in bed.. because that's not how you do it.. being kinky is different from straight on hurting someone and this looks painful as fuck." Taehyung ranted out as he sat beside the younger and pulled his neck down to point at the marks and the dark hand along with probably a handcuff or some binding marks on his hands.

They paid for it.. i had to take all of it.

"I.. i trust you.. but i am not ready yet to disclose everything to you. You deserve to know.. but i am just.. scared because everytime I have told anyone about myself.. it has never ended good." Jungkook said to the elder who just kept staring at his neck to his face.

Taehyung thought for a second before pulling the younger's wrist towards his lips and placed soft kisses on the painful marks. "I love you so much kookie.. so so so much. I say that all the time i know that but please know that i will love you no matter what happens.. i will keep loving you.

And i wouldn't dare judge you for anything.. i would never. I wouldn't pressurise you into telling me what you have been hiding.. i am waiting whenever you will be ready to tell me." Taehyung said before he leaned in and pecked the younger's forehead who closed his eyes when he did so.

"I am sorry for this already." Jungkook muttered in a whisper before he cupped the elder's face in his hands before leaning in and placing his lips on the elder's for a second in a peck before pulling away.

Taehyung widened his eyes immensely as he touched his lips with the tip of his fingers.."y-you? Y-you just.. k-kiss.. l-lips.. koo. Umm kookie.. what?" It was like taehyung malfunctioned when he realised what just happened.

"I don't mean to lead you on or play with your feelings.. but i am sorry i couldn't control myself." Jungkook looked down in his lap.. regretting his decision already.

"I .. b-but.. you don't have feelings for me then w-why." Taehyung stuttered.."uh.. you always mention wanting to kiss me.. and you were being so soft with me and gentle with me.. i am not used to that but i liked that feeling so.. i did that.. i am sorry." Jungkook tried to make an excuse without saying that he's just in love with him but can't confess.

"So..will.. will you let me do that again? J-just once?" Taehyung asked the younger who bit his bottom lip before shaking his head.. "that's.. okay.. get changed.. i will look away but stay here incase you need my help.. i will give you something loose so i can apply something on these marks.. you will let me do that, right?" Taehyung questioned as he changed the topic and brought out a large Hoodie and lower for the younger and turned around the other way.

Jungkook looked down in guiltiness before he picked up the clothes and wrapped his outer clothes leaving him in just his binder and his pants still being on.

He bit his bottom lip in nervousness before removing his binder as well and placed it with his own clothes before he wore the ones given by taehyung.

He stood up from where he had been sitting to remove his pants but stumbled back down wincing loudly.."kookie are you alright? I am going to turn back around." Taehyung called in worry and gave a warning.

"C-can you help me in removing these? Please?i can't stand up." Jungkook requested pointing at his pants as he instinctively wrapped an arm around his chest.. he felt so naked and uncomfortable without it as he looked at his breast.

Taehyung didn't say anything before he crouched down and helped him remove them and slid the pants down his slender legs before making him wear the pants he had given him.

"Thank you hyungie.. it's 3am yet you are awake for me when you should be sleeping." Jungkook said in a low voice as he still kept his arms wrapped around his chest tightly.

"I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway knowing you aren't healthy and safe." Taehyung blurted as he patted the boy's short hair before sitting beside him.

"Let me apply cream on these wounds now,okay! Does it hurt anywhere else?" Taehyung asked him softly as he took hold of the cream and applied it on his wrists and neck softly making jungkook's eyes roll back in his head at the gentleness.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.. but my back.. just look for yourself." Jungkook pointed out honestly to the elder as he turned around with hands still hiding his front.

"No you aren't making me uncomfortable." Taehyung said honestly as well before he picked the younger's hoodie up from the back and gasped when he saw the marks there.."t-they.. wipped you? Th-this looks so painful.. do your thighs and butt have the same marks too?" Taehyung asked hesitantly as he winced with the younger when he touched one mark.

"There are.. but i will apply some on them by myself later.. " jungkook answered as he leaned his head back when the elder started applying the cream on his back.

"I can help you with it as well.. but.. nevermind.. it's done." Taehyung said as he pulled his hoodie down and subtly placed kiss on the back of younger's neck.

Jungkook contemplated for a second before he laid down on his stomach.."please do.. as I said.. i trust you.".."are you sure?" Taehyung asked him for confirmation again.. jungkook hummed in response.

Taehyung winced once again as he pulled the pajamas and underwear being greeted by a very painful sight.. jungkook unconsciously pressed his hips against the bed like he was trying to hide something.

"Stop moving kookie.. i will apply it here as well. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable anytime." Taehyung said as he placed his hands gently on the younger's butt and applied it evenly around all the marks and massaged it a little making jungkook close his eyes at the relaxation.

After he was done.. he patted his bum a little before he pulled the underwear and lower up again and jungkook turned around on his back again.."can I ever even do even 1% of what you have done for me till now?" Jungkook wondered out loud.

"You don't need to do anything.. just be with me and stay safe and sound please. That's enough." Taehyung said with a smile before he pulled jungkook's arms away from his chest while still looking at his face and wrapped them around his own body pulling the younger close to him as they cuddled.

"I love you so much.".. "i know you do."

_____