CHAPTER 8: Papa

Wordcount ~4040  (NOT including A/n or this)

Y/ns pov
We are all currently in Eddies room looking for music that Nancy loves, or her favourite song, 'Cry me a river'.

I'm looking through Eddie's drawer and find ,"Whats this?" I ask Max beside me.
She grabs it and throws it," umm stops babies being made" she explains ,"ahhhhh~" I say continuously for 5 seconds and go back to looking.

Erica runs in shouting,"STEVE SAYS YOU NEED TO HURRY UP!" "YEAH? NO SHIT!" Dustin shouts back at her.

"We're trying. we can't find shit" Max complains.

"Ya seriously, what is all this shit?" "What are we even looking for?" Eddie asks Robin.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beetles? MUSIC! WE NEED MUSIC" Robin shouts at Eddie.

"THIS. IS. MUSIIIICCC" Eddie roars at Robin,  probably insulting his music taste.

"MORE PECIFICALLY CRY ME LIKE A RIVER, ITS HER FAVOURITE SONG" I shout at them

"DONT HAVE IT" Eddie shouts, stressed out.

Time skip to sometime in the morning.

Maxs pov
I wake up to someone shaking me awake, it was y/n.

I get up and follow her to the bathroom.

She sits on the edge of the small bathtud and says ,"Umm this is kinda awkward to ask but, I only feel comfortable asking you this but... my bra is still wet and I don't have a spare, since your room is across the hall could yo-" I cut her off ,"get you one of mine? Ya of course stay here " I say walking away putting my headphones on.

I go to my room quickly and grab her a sports bra, and one of my zip up hoodie and I run back over.

I close my bedroom door  and walk to the bathroom," Here". I say handing it to her.

"Thanks" she says and I watch her, and she then says,"amm can you leave?" "What why?" I respond "it's um... Well I don't know" she says stuttering a bit over her words.

She turns red and I smirk.

"I'll turn around" I say as I turn around facing the door.

I hear her soggy bra go to the floor, she half naked....

I turn around she's facing the other way 🥲
I quickly turn back around and I feel arms around my waist.

She's hugging me from behind and she mutters a 'thank you' "No problem" I say as turn around and she let's go.

She puts on my zip up hoodie but doesn't zip it up.

"That's like really attractive you know?" I say.

"What?" She asks "what?" I reply.

She just scoffs and I smile and look down blushing a bit.

"I gotta tell you something " we both say at the same time.

"You first" Y/n says smiling qnd blushing a bit, probably embarrassed.

Y/NS POV
IM GONNA DIE OML I CQNT BWLIEVE IMA GONNA CONFESS,  AHHHHHHH
I feel my heart racing I'm my chest, my tummy full of butterflies.