Chapter 1.

Rina POV.

I'm watching outside the window seeing the townspeople doing their usual chores while the mad Madrigals are doing their thing.

Mom“ Sweetheart it's time.

Rina“ Coming.

I walk downstairs and sit in the centre of a circle of my mother's coven.

Their is very few magic wielder's my mother being one of them.

Mom“ Tonight we witches bless my child her new magic.

Coven“ Mejorar el poder de los de la luz.

A magical glow surrounds me and I raise my hands as the magic enters my body.

Rina“ *screams*.

The magic starts turning bluish purple and I start floating in the air my clothes change into a dress with a cloak.

I open my eyes and see my reflection my eyes glowing blue.

Mom“ My darling your magic is as special which makes you create as well destroy you can manipulate and see the lies.

We celebrate and Mom gives me a smile.

Mom“ Go to the river and practice a little bit.

Rina“ Yes mother.

I put my hood on and leave the house.

Pepa POV.

I stare at the sky making the winds rise and I notice a cloaked figure.

Their probably trying to free this pathetic town!

*At the river*

I see the person remove the cloak and I admire the young girl she looks about 19 so 3 years younger than me.

She waves her hands and magical energy forms in palm and an orb forms.

She's beautiful.

I cause a fog to form around us thick enough where she won't see me.

Rina POV.

The orb shows me images of my future but then it cracks as fog begins to surround me.

I feel arms around my waist.

Pepa“ Hello.