Chapter 27

"What about this one?'' Matt asked holding up a blue button up shirt

"I like that one! You're buying it no need to continue looking" I demanded causing Matt to giggle

"Fine fine, but we still need to get you something... what about this?"

As I turned to see what Matt was holding up my jaw may have dropped a bit.
In his hands he held a royal blue dress that was tight and a little above the knee with sleeves until the elbow.

"It's perfect! But how much is it?" "Don't worry about it, it's covered"

I know that when Matt said that I Death Starred him knowing that he meant he was going to pay for it himself

"Matt I'm not letting you pay for that"
"Come on Eliz it's the least I can do for my girlfriend"

And now I'm blushing...

"Girlfriend or not your can't buy me it!"
"We'll see" Matt sung racing towards the cash

It took me a few seconds to realize what he was doing but when I did I ran like the wind getting there in time to growl at Matt and grab his shirt and pants because of he was buying me something I was buying him something too!

Even though Matt could tell I was frustrated all he did was smile at me, weirdo.

But I guess that's why I like him, he's almost always happy and I love that about him..

I should probably fill you in on where we're going that we need fancy clothes for I guess, well.... matts cousin is getting married and he asked me to go I have to say I'm actually excited, even though I don't know them or anyone that's going to be there but whatever I guess..
--

"Your wasting food" I growled watching Matt pick the pickles off his burger, macdonalds screwed up and put some on even though he asked them not to.

"Pickles are gross and so are you if you like them"

"Gross enough for you to go out with?" I joked
while grabbing one of the pickles and eating it
Getting a look of disgust from Matt.

"Yah I guess so..". "You guess so?" I laughed

"Well guess what? I think maybe you're going to just adore me in 5 seconds". "Wh-". Before he could even ask the question Matt had a pickle on the side of his face

"Oh Eliz you shouldn't have done that! You just wait"