My Obsession

A few hours after the call

      The party Amber had for us really was something else.....There was a big amount of people walking around.......I felt a bit awkward just seeing all these people having a nice time. Whereas with me.....I just hung out near the back and lightly sipping my drink....Though that wasn't really helping anything as occasionally guys like Chad and Mindy would come by and tell me to enjoy myself.....Even though that was a little difficult for someone like me who is one of the tallest people in the house and is just feeling awkward over having no one to interact with.

      And then there was Amber.....Seeing her walk through the crowd.....Her nice jet-black hair.....That honestly adorable smile she has.......And since my height was a standout for me.....She spotted me pretty quickly.....

"(M/n)........Have you not been enjoying yourself?"

"What? No! I was just enjoying myself here in this corner.......Where I can......Uh....Enjoy my drink...."

"Well...How about you come out here where all the people are and enjoy your time!"

"Ahh well, I don't know a-Woah!"

Amber then grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people as she looked like she wanted to dance with me.

"Come on big guy have some fun for once!"

I see that Amber was pulling on my arm but she could really move me due to the size difference between me and her. So, I just shake my head and sigh before walking forward a bit and "dance" with her.

.....Though I never really was a good dancer to begin with.....

So I just watch Amber dance and try to follow her moves as bast as possible...Before she ultimately grabbed my arms and pulled herself close to me......Almost like a slow dance.....In fact....Amber held onto me tighter than before...It made me just a bit uncomfortable the way she held me...A few people gave me a weird look and some just went....

"WOO YOU GO GET EM BUDDY!"

Then Amber made a "hmmm" sound as she tried to snuggle deeper into my chest.

"Uhh, Amber?"

The girl didn't seem to hear me that time....I wanted her to let go because I was starting to feel a little embarrassed with all these people now giving me looks. But at the same time, I didn't want to be a dick about it so instead....I thought of something....

"Hey Amber......"

"Hm?"

She moves her head so that way her chin was laying on my chest.....A little odd and in someways a little bit freaky the way she tilted her head, yet I still asked,

"I think I need to go use the bathroom if that's ok..."

The black-haired girl then quickly formed a frown as she let go of me saying,

"Ok..........Then I'll be happily waiting for you."

I nod to her while I politely move through the big crowd to head upstairs.....SInce I remember Chad said it was upstairs..........It looked like there was significantly less people while I went upstairs. Getting to the top.....I knock on the first door that was on my left.....No response...Opened it up....

"K....Maybe not the best move for me to do."

Realizing I didn't know where it was, I walked back downstairs and saw Chad who was pacing back and forth amidst even the big amount of people.

"Chad!"

"What?"

"You know where the bathroom is man?"