“Heart beats fast colors and promises

How to be brave how can I love when I’m afraid to fall

Watching you stand alone “

Every person finds their true love

Every person’s heart breaks, but time will heal

Then it starts again……they are those persons who are blessed

With romantic romance.

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow”

But not with me it seems that I can’t get over,

I can’t find another because I still love him….

We promised………………

But where is he?

One step closer

All I have is a tragic romance.

“I have died everyday waiting for you, darling don’t be afraid

 I have loved you for a THOUSAND YEARS”

I love you for a thousand more”

Hi, I’m Bree Angeli Gonzales, I am an ordinary girl, ordinary student, ordinary friend who have ordinary and lovelife but everything changed………………………everything……………….become extraordinary in my life because of a tragic past that was happened to me  tree millennia ago. My story all begins here when my 18th birthday was near, everything is planned, everything seems like a dream. That my half sister mystilla was jealous of me, but I don’t care. Since my family and friends all know that I love something classical. They planned to have me a Spanish era like masquerade ball. The place………………the curtains………………..the chandeliers…………………….

Was giving me a classic ambiance that takes me back in time. Im so happy. it was just like a dream. Like Cinderella. The place was an old Spanish palace, renovated by Enrico Pelaez an international architechture who was also the owner if this place. Many has said that it looks exactly like the original. Maybe sir Enrico was so talented. All I feel before was excitement and happiness “this gonna be the best event of my life”

Before I leave the room I picked up my mask and wear it with a lacy black gown covered with sequins. It fitted with my classic mestiza look as I walked slowly and gracefully….. everyone stopped……….all heads turned to me….

‘Shine bright like the diamond

Shine bright like the diamond”

Find light in the beautiful sea

I choose to be happy

You and I, you and I

We’re like diamonds in the sky

What an entrance they are playing  Riana’s song and I loved it. The host began to introduce me. And as the party goes on I got disturbed

“Shine bright tonight you and I, are beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like the diamond”

The dancing couples with mask on their faces, the ambiance, the music produced by piano and violin they are playing the French old piece called ‘sonata da chiesa’ , the gleaming cocktail glasses filled with red wine seems all so familiar to me. Suddenly a flashback appeared in my mind with the same happening and I am dancing with a boy in a mask, it seems that I’ve known him for a long time and the feeling of missing him disturbed ne the most why should I miss a man that I never met. “Arrgh, this is crazy this is not happened before!”

I growled touching my dizzy head. “ hey are you okay “ asked a man with a mask which is my beloved brother. I –I’m okay” I lied “ where’s Cyler?” Im asking my boyfriend “he’s in the verandah lets go I’ll escort you.” My brother ken said.