Girlfriend..?

"This is the-..uh.. castle" He says searching around trying to find where he put his drugs.
"Now where the ff-" he says searching and searching.
"This is nice Eddie"
"Found em!!"
"What-?"
He gives you some and starts smoking.
"C'mon, live a little, baby!"
"Finne.." you say hesitantly.

You both end up passed out, hes only in his underwear and you're in even less clothing. His hand is on your head, you both sleeping peacefully.
You make a soft moan waking up.. "Eddie... What happened.. where am I.."
"Mm.. don't worry about it.. you're safe okay. I promise"
You cuddle into his chest.
"Y/N Y/L/N..." He says looking into your eyes.
"Yes..?" You say sleepily
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"What..?"
"Will you.. be my girlfriend? You don't have to answer now.."
You kiss him.
"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!!" You say before falling back asleep.
He sighs and kisses the top of your head.
"I'm so glad you said yes.. that took a lot of courage to- hey- Y/N? Y/N! WAKE UP!"
he pauses.
"Oh god.. NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING AGAIN.. I DON'T LIKE THIS... Y/N WAKE UP!!"
He starts shaking.
"Y/N!!!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOU GOTTA WAKE UP!!"
"Wha..." You say just waking up.
"... thank god.." he says kissing every part of your face over and over.
"Whats going on-"
"I thought I lost you.."
"..what?" You say confused as fuck.
He kisses your nose before deeply kissing you on the lips
"Can I go back to sleep..?"
"God, yes, but just.. you sure you don't wanna uh.. put on clothes?" he says poking your stomach.
"Oh shit.. Eddie, did we-"
"Yeah. We did. But uh.. don't worry I don't think that you're pregnant or anything" he blurts out.
"C-can I borrow one of your shirts..?" You whisper.
"Of course darling" he says getting up and grabbing one of his shirts. He slips it on you and lays back down.
"Thanks"
You light some weed.
"More..?" Eddie says
"It wore off!"
He sits up and plays with your hair as you smoke.
"Eddie"
"Yes, Y/N?"
"You're voice is sooo nice"

"Darling, if you want me to whimper your name, just say so" he smirks wrapping his arms around your chest and pulling you onto his lap.
"E-Eddie-!"
"ohh Y/N~" he whispers in your ear.
Chills are sent down your spine.
"I know you want me~" he softly rubs your chest with his finger.
"W-want you?" You say squirming around in his lap.
"Ohhh yes, you want all of me, don't you~" he says still whispering in your ear. He grabs your hips
"Sit still for me"
You sit as still as possible, realizing that your squirming has made Eddie hard.
"Good girl~" he praises letting go of your waist. You turn around in his lap so that you're now facing him. You start making out with him. You hear a soft whine slip out of Eddies lips as your tongues swirl together.

You start unbuckling his pants. His tongue swirling around yours, over, and over. He pulls away and starts kissing your neck. You begin to smoke a bit more before he takes it from you.
"You've had enough darling."