↳ƁƲԼԼƳ ƧƖƧƬЄƦ

Today was your first time babysitting ever

When you arrived to the house, a little cute girl with curly black hair opened the door for you.

Her face had lit up when she saw you and the sight made you aww. "I know you."

You were quite confused as you weren't famous so how could she have known you, "oh? From where?"

"My brothers phone." She replied, "He says you're the prettiest girl—"

Out of the blue, sanzu had appeared and covered his sister mouth so she wouldn't finish her sentence.

"Stop lying." He said, "I never and will never say that."

The little girl swatted his hand away from her mouth and a visible frown was on her face.

"Yes you did, you were admiring her the other night I'm not stupid, sanzu."

Sanzu was getting extremely nervous as you were standing there. So he pulled a five dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Here now go away." He pushed her away from him and you.

The little girl took the money examining it a little before joyfully walking away from the two of you.

Now it was just you and him standing there staring at each other.

You decided to mock him, "prettiest girl, hm?"

𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒚 😃

😃