Love Game [EXO Oneshot]

When she secretly took a picture of him, the school’s most popular guy, she witnessed a scene that she really wasn’t supposed to.

A bet was made by him.

Who will win?

Will she win and keep him?

Or

Will she lose and be his slave?

-abnormALLIEcool          

---

I will always remember that rainy day a year ago-

“Are you alright?” he asked. He saved me from falling on my face on that slippery road.

Love at first sight.

Park Chan Yeol.

An alien from EXO Planet.

One of the heartthrobs in SM High.

And the guy I secretly wish for.

“Sophia! Where are you going?” Oh geez!  What the muh?!  Ugh, Schuyler  is forever ruining my mood!

“Hehehe. Just there~”

“If I know! You’ll stalk him again!”

“Of course not!” I shouted, then I dashed to the room where I know Chanyeol is hanging out.

COAST IS CLEAR! Nobody’s here in the hallway! Sneaking a look in the room. I feel like a peeping Tom! Waaah!

Yeollie! This is the day I’ll finally take a picture of you~ ヾ(^∇^)

*creaaaaak*

CLICK! BEEP! BEEP!

SAVED! Oh yes! Hihihi! Mission accomplished!! *flips hair~*

Lemme take a look at ze handsome guuuy~

“OMO!”I burst out. (>__________<)

The moment they heard my outburst, all of them looked at me.

THEY FREAKING SAW ME TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM! OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  (T_____T)

“She took a picture of us?!”

“Crap! Hide these!!”

While they’re in a commotion over there, I tried to leave.

SOMEBODY GRABBED MY SHOULDERS! (T___________T)

“Hep, hep! Miss, let’s talk for a bit.” He said while smiling but underneath that smile irritation is radiating from him. He looks like he’s going to eat me alive!

“W-what i-is it?” He forced me to turn around and look at them.

“Hey! I know you!  You’re Sophia Miles from 4-C, right?” the other guy said when they saw my face.

Actually I know the three of them here.

The one who stopped me is Oh Sehun,  honor student and popular.

The one who said he knows me is Byun Baekhyun, cute and popular.

The one who hasn’t spoken yet…is Park ChanYeol, varsity player and of course, popular.

The three of them came from 4-A. 4-A is the special class in our academy. This is the class where the students are either rich, good-looking, celebrities, geniuses, or varsity players.