Chapter i

I was here standing in front of all the people in Raia. I can see the disgust in their eyes.

'You don't deserve to live!'

'You deserve to be killed!'

'You are a witch!'

Heh! This disgusting humans, as if they didn't do anything bad. I just did it for love and that was the stupidest things that I did.

I look at the man that I love. He was holding a woman so dearly as if it was the most treasured item in the world. My heart hurts but still i cannot do anything anyway because I will be going to die later.

' Everyone, We are here to witness Ellien Claudine Ashleen Hendrick, the penetrator who committed a series of crime to our Queen and King.'

Hmm I guess this is it.

' Any last words? '

I looked at the man who will kill me. He was my brother but....

I smile. This will be the end of my sufferings. I didn't say anything until I feel a cold metallic thing in my chest. I looked at him for the last time with a smile. I slowly open my mouth and slowly speak with the last strength I had.

"Farewell..... brother."

And with that I lost my consciousness.

With the villainess being killed, the country of Raia became prosperous and the king and queen live happily ever after with their children.

The end.

-------

A girl with a dark chocolate hair closed the book. She sigh.

'Poor lady Claudine,' she thought.

She knows that Claudine only want the love and respect of the people and jealousy bring her to what she become. It's because of the heroine who take all of it but she doesn't argue with because it was the author who wrote it.

She stands up and fix her things and put it in her totebag. She was on a coffee shop making her assignments when she finished she read the book that has been recommended to her with her friend.

It was not bad but she still feel sad about Lady Claudine.

When she was finished putting her things in her bag. She goes out on the coffee shop and walk slowly. She looked at her surroundings it was peaceful. She then looked at the sky. It was already sunset. The sky has a pinkish purple with a orange hue, it was amazing to looked at.

After walking for a while, she finally arrived at her house. She went inside her room and put her bag in the table. She goes to the bathroom to freshen up herself. After a while, she's done and she dress herself in a nightgown. She feel tired all of a sudden so she climbed up to her bed and fall asleep easily.

With that she fell asleep not knowing that her life will change drastically when she the time wakes up.

****

Lady...

Milady....

Huh? Who's the owner of this voice? She thought. Curious about this voice and the lady she was referring to.

Until...

"Milady!" She jolted up. She was running out of breath, a beads of sweat form in her forehead down, and she was deadly pale.

"Finally you're awake."

She looked at the unfamiliar voice and saw a woman wearing an outfit of a maid?

'How come and since when did we have a maid? ' Bewildered of who was this woman and why is she wearing an maids outfit inside her home.

"Milady, are you alright?"

Again with that Milady. Who's that Milady anyways.

Due to her curiosity she ask the woman.

"Who are you? Also who's that Milady you have been saying to? As far as I know we are the only person who's in here."

The maid looked at her with scared reaction. She goes out all of a sudden which leaves her shock and confused.

When the maid is out she has a time to scan her surroundings. It was strange, because how in the world her room turn into this magnificent and grandeous?

She jumps out to her bed and walk towards the mirror and that shocks her to the core. The lady in the mirror has a platinum colored hair, a snow-white skin, a reddish plum lips, a long and thick eyelashes, a full brows and with a touch of her emerald colored eyes.

She is definitely a beauty!

She was lost in her thoughts when suddenly she heard a bang in her door and then a series of people rushed towards her.

She can see the servant who suddenly run earlier.

"Milady, may i please hold your hand?" A man wearing something like a doctor's robe said.

"Why?" She asks in confusion.

"I just need to make sure your alright."

"Okay?" Neatherless she gaves her hand and let the doctor check him. When he was done he looked at her.

"Milady i will ask you some questions and i need you to answer it correctly okay?" The doctor said in a serious tone

"Uhm, okay?"

"First, who are you?"

"I'm Ellie Jane Zanesville"

There is a lengthy silence when suddenly....

"I guess milady has an amnesia."

"Amnesia you say?" Ellie said. Why would she had an amnesia when first of all she hadn't had been in an accident and also she was not old enough to be forgetful you know.

"Yes, but i think it will be just temporary Milady. If we can still monitor you soon then we can say it will be just a temporary amnesia."

"Well if you said it. Anyways where am I?"

She doesn't always talk much because she like in silence. But now she had to because of the talkative people around her.

"Your in Raia. Also you are not Ellie Jane Zanesville instead you are Ellien Claudine Ashleen Hendrick, the daughter of duke Hendrick."

Suddenly a series of flashback memories hit her. She hold her head because it feels like it was going to explode. A few seconds she lost her consciences again.