Pine tree

Dipper's point of view
All I saw was red and I was fading quickly and I heard bill screaming," PINE TREE, PINE TREE. YOUR GONNA BE OKAY, JUST HANG IN THERE!!!!" I tried to keep my eyes open but then I saw black,all black.

   Bills point of view
"No, no, NO. your going to be okay,dipper.". What was I feeling, I was a demon , but I was crying. I felt the same way when Syl was taken away from me. I ran over to Dipper and put my hand on his wound. I was trying to heal it, but I don't think I have enough power to. I was sobbing at this point," dipper, don't leave me not now" I felt all mixed up.

   Syls point of view
I was slowly waking up and I looked around and saw Bill kneeling next to someone and he had blood all over his hands. I looked above them and saw a demon running into the forest. I jumped up and started chasing him . When I caught up to him , I pinned it to the ground. I tried him to a tree and ran over to my brother. He looked up ,hugged me and was crying on my shoulder. I looked over at the boy who Bill was crying over, he had blue jeans with an orange shirt,and a hat that had a blue pine tree on it . I started to direct bill on what to do. "Bring him inside and set him on a blanket." Bill obeyed what I said and when he finished I pushed him back and put my hands on him I started to chant and the boy glowed blue until it stopped and I finished chanting. I asked bill to get bandages and he handed them to me and I wrapped the spot that was bleeding . "Bill, he's gonna be fine. But the only way to save him was to turn him into a ............. Demon"
Bill looked at me with dried tears and bloody hands," at least he is ok. Can I tell you something, Syl?"  I answered," yes, you know you can tell me anything,bill " he looked reluctant at first but then relaxed," I think I'm in love " I was shocked on the inside ,but was calm on the outside," really, with who ?" He was silent for a couple minutes,then spoke " Him " he pointed to the boy on the ground " his name is Dipper Pines and his nickname name is Pine tree." This was so exciting, from what I'd heard he's never been interested in anyone before. Before I got to speak, dipper was slowly waking up. Bill ran up to him .

    Ford's point of view
Dipper has been gone all night and a little bit ago ,we saw something that looked like  red water shooting up in the sky. I was starting to worry about dipper when I remembered my paranormal tracker. I could use it to find dipper because bill was in him. I quickly ran to tell everyone, but all we're asleep except for Stan. " Come on ,we have to go " I said to Stan as I grabbed his arm " what, Ford we've been searching for hours , we can't find him." I grabbed the tracker and shoved it in his face " I can track him with this !" He answered " well, why didn't we use that before?!!" I shrugged and we ran out the door . As we walked I stared at my
tracker and ran into a tree a.couple times. We got closer and I saw 4 dots, which was weird but I assumed it was connected to the red in the sky . We were so close when I heard a pained sounds and I looked up . There was an old cabin and I looked in a window with Stan right behind me . I saw Dipper laying on a blanket and had his chest stained red. I saw bill and a girl sitting next to him , Bill had stained red hands and his face had dried tear marks. Bill was holding dipper's hand and soon he got up and was heading to the door. I was holding back tears and pushed Stan down. We hid in a bush and I saw Bill come out and headed over to a tree where I saw a demon there , I heard him yell,"YOU DARE TOUCH MY DIPPER!!  Bill punched him and then  snapped his fingers and the monster screamed for mercy but then he evaporated into the air. Stan was silently cursing bill and I heard Dipper talking to the girl that was next to him . I looked at my tracker  and there were 3 dots now. As soon as bill was inside I dragged Stan to the door and told him what to do. We burst in and Bill was comforting Dipper. I grabbed my ray gun and pointed it at Bill " Give me my nephew back Bill!" He didn't even flinch"No" I pointed the gun at bills face and put my finger on the trigger, I pulled. It hit bill in the shoulder, and he flinched but didn't move. Suddenly I was lifted into the air and the gun was knocked out of my hand . Stan pounced on Bill and , he didn't fight back . The girl chanted something and Stan was lifted in the air. Bill was next to Dipper who was attempting to join the fight but Bill held him down. Bill suddenly stood up snapped his fingers and then all I saw blackness.

   Dipper's point of view
As soon as Stan and Ford disappeared bill fell on his knees and grunted . "Pain is hilarious " he muttered through clenched teeth. Syl ran to him and put her hand on his shoulder. She changed for a moment then bill stood up. He hugged Syl then turned to me. "Would you be ok to stay with me for bit, pine tree?" I smiled "of course"