Trouble

Ford's point of view
"DIPPER WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO" I yelled. Dipper answered "N-No one." "Dipper stop lying to me, who are you talking to?"

  *Dipper's point of view*
Before I could answer Bill took over again and ran to the lab . Ford was chasing us and bill grabbed the memory gun that Ford rebuilt and dialed ' Last five minutes ' bill aimed it at him and pressed the trigger . When it hit him he fell asleep and bill dragged him in his lab chair,to make it look like he fell asleep in his lab chair at night. When I got control of my body I was too shocked to speak and I guess bill was too because he stopped talking for the rest of the night.
Fast forward, next morning
I slowly got out of bed because I was still pretty tired from last night. I stayed in PJs as I walked downstairs. When I arrived to the table I kept giving glances at uncle Ford to see if the ray gun worked. And it had because he didn't look at me pretty much all morning. I decided to go explore more in the woods . When I got deeper into the forest , bill started to talk to me," I hope your not too shook about last night." I answered, "I'm fine I probably would have done likewise". As I kept walking I entered a place I've never been before. I saw a cave ,so I went in a there was a statue of a girl that sort of looked like bill in human form. On a plaque on the bottom of it . It read 'Syl Cipher ' . I was puzzled for a moment before asking "Bill who is this?" He was awfully quiet so I grabbed my phone and took a picture. I also grabbed a map and marked where I thought I was. I heard bill muttering some thing I couldn't here when he finally broke down and started to talk at a normal volume " Pine tree , that's my sister....... She was my best friend and one day we were at the forest talking when our planet was invaded by a enemy planet they took her away from me, that's why I destroyed my planet because I couldn't bear living without her. I spent decades looking for her until I gave up." I was really shocked at his story "wow, I......... that's really sad, I don't think I could live without Mabel " I said . It was around lunch,so I decided to go the diner down the road but as I was leaving the cave a girl that looked exactly like the statue popped in front of me.

What do you think??? I didn't want to use the name Will because so many people use that name so I used Syl cause it  rhymed with bill ......... Syl bill Syl bill Syl bill... You get it.
BYYEEE
                K.P out