Travel Part 2

Finally the group got to the forest. Mako and Bolin quickly got off and ran to Korra and Unalaq. You glanced at the Twins, got off Leviathan and stretched. "Desna, I am at Death's Door to return home" Eska sighed, "Father said we would return home after these trivial matter's" he reassured, "Upirusutuk" you said, "what?" She asked, "Upirusutuk, It means have faith in Native American. I don't know what you're talking about, but I don't want you to worry to much", "thank you, Raven. Your concern is touching" She said, you nodded before frowning and looking at the ground, "what's the matter lily?" Desna added as he saw you staring off in space, "hm, oh Uh nothing, I'm just thinking...but I don't know what you both will think if I tell you what's on in my mind, so I'm keeping my thoughts to myself as I should" you answered, nodding your head.

"It's alright, speak your mind" Eska said turning to you as Desna got off the horse, you nodded and continued, "I was just wondering if. everything is still the same in the North. since we left", Desna and Eska looked at each other with confusion before Desna spoke up, "Explain yourself further", "what do you mean 'still the same'" Eska continued, "oh I haven't told you yet have I. Me and Denok we're born in the Northern Water Tribe until we were 3, then moved to  Republic City at 5...now at 16 years of age we are now a part of the South. Not the most enjoyable place to be, but it'll do until me and my brother find a place to stay, he suggested that I make our own palace, but I'm still debating on that one" you explained.

"you are truly full of Surprises" Desna complimented, Eska said "though to answer your question, compared to the South, Agna Qel'a is a gargantuan metropolis. We still use water canals as transportation throughout the City. We have several villages surrounding Anga Qel'a. We have been able to preserve more for our culture's thanks to our environment and thick walls of ice", Desna continued for her, "Our people are much more civilized. We hold numerous facilities, unlike this rubbish"

You narrowed your eyes at them, before closing your eyes, giving an annoyed smile and shaking your head. There pettiness was pitiful, though you didn't really like or care about the South either, but it kept you and Denok safe from dying at a young age. So you've grown attached to your temporary home.

"I would like to go back to see my homeland, but my father had the Northern Army out for his head and Mother was already...Uh not with us at the current moment, so we couldn't stay there and have never been able to go back. We were raised mostly through the South and Republic City. I know my brothers would be upset if Denok and I moved back to our Homeland, but I wanna make sure I don't regret my decision in going back to Anga Qel'a, at least to visit once" you said, "do not brood, I'll take you there myself, my panda lily" Desna smiled as he brushed his hand through your hair.

Before you could think about the offer Bolin came into veiw, "so, Eska what do you say we go on a date tomorrow?" He asked, "perhaps it would be nice to do something entertaining in the south while we wait to go home", "Oooo, yeah, how about we explore town?" Bolin suggested. Eska looked over at Desna before nodding, "we'll be there" she responded. "We? I mean, well, okay" Bolin shrugged before lights flashed in the dark starry sky. You looked over at the illuminated forest where Korra was walking out of, (like THE BOSS SHE IS). Bolin gasped and grinned before running over to her, "Korra! Your back!"

Bolin rushed to embrace Korra which only lasted like 2 seconds before he was engulfed in ice and forcefully turned to face Eska, "why are you initiating physical contact with another woman" she said in a slightly powerful, yet irritated voice. Bolin looked scared, gulped and giggled nervously. After a moment, she released him, letting him fall to the ground. The whole scenario made you clench your jaw. Looking over at Desna you asked in a low tone, "why did Eska do that?", Desna raised a brow at you, "he was initiating physical contact with Korra", "yeah, but there friends, friends. uh...they hug each other all the time" you argued as you went over to help Bolin, leaving a now puzzled Desna behind. For the rest of the night you made your way back 'home'

~

Desna POV:

"Eska" I whispered, "it seems as though Raven was rather irritated when you froze Bolin after he made physical contact with Cousin Korra", "is that so? he's my boyfriend though" she replied, "I saw her jaw clench when it occurred, she said I quote 'they're friends, friends. Uh...they hug each other all the time'" I explained, "friends make physical contact? That's absurd" she exclaimed, "I question that as well, but I recognized the validity of these claims. I'll ask her to explain further soon"

~

No one's POV:

At sunrise, When you finally arrived back 'home' you went off to your room and crashed into your bed you had been occuping.