part 1

Ma'Lani  Robertson  21                                          january 1st                                         Houston, Tx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-i woke up ta the sound of my alarm realizing dat i...

                                          january 1st
                                         Houston, Tx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-i woke up ta the sound of my alarm realizing dat it was almost time for my lil sister leilani ta go ta school & me to start working.

when i jogged my way up stairs to wake my sister up i heard the sound of rod wave playin through her speakers.

as i knocked on her door to check on her i peeped in to see dat she was curling her honey blonde lace front as her outfit for today laid flat on her bed.

"good morning" we both said with an heart warming smile.

i hopped in the shower and let the sound of "W.A.Y.S." by jhené aiko flow through my ears as i washed my body.

i got out of the shower and oiled my body down and brushed my teeth as i walked into my room with my towel wrapped around me while i searched for an outfit so i can drop my sister off and ship the packages i made last night.

after a while i found some black biker shorts, an pink graphic tee, and my pink ugg slides. , i slipped on my vs matching underwear set and got dressed so i can head to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

when i made it to the kitchen an text from my bestfriend Kaari popped up
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BESTIEBOO🤞🏾❤️
good morning bestie ❤️.
                                                      good morninggg❤️.
i just wanted to make sure you was
up before i headed out to work.
                                              you have a photoshoot today?
yea,, they say i'm working wit a male
partner today hopefully he fine
                                              you are a handful but, ttyl i
                                              have to start breakfast. ily❤️
ily222❤️.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later i was finally finished. i made waffles, eggs, oatmeal, and sausage. nothing to major.

"leiiiii!" i yelled

"i'm coming down right now!" leilani yelled back

while we was sittin at the table we talked about random stuff. me and lei are close and the reason she stays wit me is because 3 years ago our parents died in an car accident and thank god i was at the age were i can be my sisters guardian.

we both placed our dishes in the sink and we both grabbed and box full of packages that i had to shipped and headed out i locked up and hopped in my truck.