Challenge #11 (3days)

Challenge for 3 days:
Day 1: Once you wake up, get into a shoulder wedgie and do your morning routine, only take out the wedgie when your showering. After getting out of the shower get into a shoulder wedgie and put on your clothes on top of the wedgie. If you are going out, tug on the wedgie a few times.
If you're at home, put clips on your nipples. After having food and put the leftover food in the front and back of your underwear and get a wedgie and get 20 pussy spanks and 20 ass spanks. Sleep naked with clips in your nipples and in a wedgie.

Day 2: When you wake up, take out the clips and pull and twist your nipples for a while and shove a dildo in your pussy and do your morning routine with it, take out the dildo and wear clips on your nipples and clit, now shower. After showering, get your underwear ripped but a frontal wedgie, Put 5 ice cubes in your pussy and 5 in your ass and get into a bra connection wedgie and spend the rest of your day in it. Sleep in a hanging wedgie.

Day 3: When you wake up, if your still in the hanging wedgie then bounce until it rips. Do your morning routine. Get 100 pussy spanks, 100 ass spanks and 100 breast spanks with a belt. After that put 2 markers in your pussy, 1 marker in your ass, wear clips on your clit & nipples and get on all fours, stay like that for 30 mins. After that get into a frontal bra connection wedgie and carry on with your day. When you have to pee, spank your pussy 20 times and your ass 10 times and then squeeze your clit hard for 5 mins, then pee. Get 200 pussy spanks at anytime of your day. Before going to sleep, squeeze your clit hard, pull and twist your nipples, Spank your breast, pussy and ass till they are red. After that wear clips on your nipples and go to sleep in a frontal hanging wedgie. 

If you failed the challenge pm for punishments or do the punishments given below.
Punisments: If you need to pee, then get naked and pee outside your house for 3 days. Get 20 pussy spanks, 20 ass spanks for 2 weeks.

Idea from @delilahh222 's mistress challenges story,
Thank you for reading,
Raven.