My Favorite place: Chapter 1

Feel as if the world could bring us good from just being rich and having everything in the world but the saddest part was being separated from those who are important to you. Park Hyun-Joo was the daughter of the biggest fashion company and his wife was an amazing jewelry designer they were the most important industry. The Parks wanted the best for their daughter as she was very smart and always top of her class but they saw the talent in her she was so talented in designing clothing. But one thing they hated was the type of friends she was making they were not at her level. Hyun-Joo didn't like the lifestyle of a rich kid she loved trying to be ordinary and it was all thanks to the boy who lived down the street. His name was Han Jisung he was the son of the maid from the Seo family that lived across from Hyun-Joo. She would go and play hide and seek, eat a delicious snack, and go jump in streams. she was the happiest playing with him with no rules or any comments on her behavior. 

           She felt free and could be herself. But one day The Seo family found Hyun-Joo in their backyard having a picnic with Jisung. Mrs. Seo called Hyun-Joo's house asking for her parents. Mrs. Park walked across the street going into the Seo family " get up in this instance young lady what are you doing with a low live boy like this, you are a young lady who deserves better you will be going to boarding school in the states you will get an education on what your life should be based on. Don't even think about falling in love with someone like this you have talent and it won't o too much waste. " Mrs. Park said pushing down their hands as Jisung and Hyun-Joo held onto each other's hands tightly. They looked at each other They cried looking at Jisung she loved him even if she was only 12 she knew she wanted to be with him he made her try things that she never tried before she enjoyed being with him he made her happy they both had promised to be to the forever. Hyun-Joo ran up to her room and shut the door she cried and cried " don't think that just because you're crying it won't make a difference that boy is the maid's son he goes to a public school he doesn't have the potential to give you a bright future." her mom said. The next morning the maids began to pack Hyun-Joo's bags. Hyun-Joo looked out the window as she watched Jisung sit at the front gate. 

        The car was already waiting for Hyun-Joo to take her to the airport. "it's time let's go" Her parents said. Hyun-Joo went in front as she ran out the door " Hyun-Joo don't dare go meet that boy!" her mom yelled. Hyun-Joo ran out the front door she tightly hugged Jisung not meaning to let go " her keep this we both will have this bracelet made from silver with our initials once we find our way back to each other if I see a beautiful girl wearing it I will know it's you. I promise to come back and I promise ill be someone you will look up to and will be able to provide you with anything princess." he said as he helped Hyun-Joo put the bracelet on " Hyun-Joo" her mom said mad she pulled her by the hair taking her away from Jisung. Hyun-Joo's mom pushed Jisung onto the sidewalk as she shoved Hyun-Joo into the car. She got in the car with her and told the chauffeur to drive off. Hyun-Joo tried to look back but her mom turn her head to the from" from now on you look ahead no more back understood you will become a young woman who will marry a young rich man those are the ones you want not a low poor boy. " her mom said Hyun-Joo felt the tears roll down her cheeks she knew one day she would return and find him.