Our Return: Chapter 2

As 14 years passed Hyun-Joo graduated from fashion design school she had a job where she was praised for her designs, and she was successful in the fashion industry her father passed away and soon she would have to go back to Korea to uphold the Ceo position. Everyone loved her she was beautiful, rich, and very educated. As for Jisung he studied fashion as well he became top of his class he had the most beautiful designs in Korea but getting a job was not easy. He decided to open a small shop where he would sell his work. He lived in the small towns in Icheon just outside of Seoul. He was the lover of the town every young girl wished to marry such a gentleman, handsome, family man. Many young women stood outside his shop waiting for him to open they would buy everything. "omg did you guys hear that there will be a new CEO in the Parks fashion industry I wonder who will take that job" a young lady said " don't you think it would be the daughter well if you think about it she was to princes to come back here " some other ladies said Jisung kept silence wondering if Hyun-Joo would finally return but what if she had forgotten about him.

            He tried to find out more about the issue but nothing was being said nothing was on social media one thing was it had been already 14 years he would not be able to recognize her and she wouldn't recognize him. As the weeks passed Jisung began to apply to the fashion industry as he patiently waited he would get rejected. Hyun-Joo had finally arrived in Seoul " hello where is my driver " she said bothered. " sorry Mrs. Park were running later" the driver said, " forget it I will just get a taxi " she said hanging up she got in the taxi and said " Mr please take me to this address." she said she was planning on visiting her favorite restaurant outside of Seoul in Icheon. She finally arrived " oh my it hasn't changed a bit wow I can't believe I'm home again this small town still does it Soju and pork belly on a rainy, cloudy afternoon. She headed to the small business" Mrs. Yoon" she said excited " oh my Hyun-Joo omg you are so beautiful oh my your such a beautiful young women its been years come sit my lady" Mrs. Yoon said. " let me bring you your favorite dish Galbitang." she said happily. Hyun-Joo nodded. After a few sec Jisung entered the restaurant. " Mrs. Yoon I'm back let me help you close tonight. " he said sweetly as he went a change into an apron " oh my child you are so nice and lucky for the wife you will marry one day. " Mrs. Yoon said rubbing Jisung back. " here go give this to that young lady she's a VIP client of mine so don't be rude," she said as she headed out to the cashier.

           Jisung went over Hyun-Joo's table where she was on her phone. " here Mrs your food" he said placing it on the table " thank you" Hyun-Joo said without looking up Jisung said in his mind " wow dressed like that she must be rich and not even looking up to say thank you she so into her social media." he said in his mind as he left back to the kitchen to clean up and get ready to close. Hyun-Joo finished her food and paid Mrs. Yoon. " My darling thank you for visiting come back soon ill make you more delicious food," she said hugging Hyun-Joo. Hyun-Joo nodded and headed out but it was pouring rain she waited under the rooftop for the rain to stop. She became impatient she stepped into the road when all of a sudden someone pulled her back she spun into the chest of Jisung. he stood there with the umbrella and held her arm as he pulled her back so she to not get hit. " maybe if you were not on that phone you would have seen it" he said. Hyun-Joo looked up at him. she pulled back " uhh well how can someone be so rude to someone like me" she said still shocked. " like what rich" he said still looking into her eyes. He pulled her close to him. " hey let go" she said. Hyun-Joo was stunned by how handsome he was. "I know I'm handsome just stop looking because this poor man won't be at your level. " He said as he pulled out a blanket from his backpack " here so you don't catch a cold," he said wrapping it around her He was so close to her that she kept her eyes looking at his lips. He gave her the umbrella " here and take the taxi," he said as he opened the door.

          She got in but kept looking back he was so gentle and handsome that she felt as if her heart were to explode. She couldn't stop smiling. She arrived at her home everything was still the same nothing had changed . " ahh my beautiful daughter finally are you ready to become the CEO of Parks Fashion? " her mom said as she helped her unpack " whatever mom I will run it the way I want it plus I fully own it not you so please stay out of it I'm not a little girl and I'm only staying her until I get a place." Hyun-Joo said as she went into the bathroom to shower. Her mom yelled out " What you're going to go run after Jisung if you find him well guess what I will do anything for you to never see him again I don't understand after 14 years you are still obsessed with the idea of being with him focus Hyun-Joo you are a Park stop being foolish ". she slammed the door Hyun- Joo whipped her tears and went in the shower she cried and cried " I hate you mom so much I'm not perfect " she said crying. 

       She got dressed comfortably and lay on her bed she moved the bracelet around her wrist as she kept on thinking about where Han Jisung could be she wondered if he still lives in this area, what was he up to, and whether was he married. The night flew fast as she got dressed in a beautiful suit. She grabbed her breakfast and handbag but her mom grabbed her arm tightly " don't mess up you understand you are a Park remember that keep your head high don't feel sympathy for anyone or else I will make them take you off the CEO title." her mom said as she let Hyun-Joo go. Hyun-Joo felt a painful pinch in her heart she felt dizzy. She finally arrived and headed to the Company. She took a deep breath " I'm a Park I'm the Ceo" she said trying to calm the nerves.