Chapter two- Late night talking

I left the dinning room with the intention of going to my room, but I heard someone calling me so I turned back and that was when I saw him.

-Chloé...
- Yes?- I tried to act normal.
- Hmm...your parents have invited me to spend the night here. I'm trying to find the guest room but I can't find it. I was wondering if you could help me.

Suddenly I was breathless, HE was asking me for help and all I could do was stare at him like a silly girl who's speechless by a man's beauty.

- S..sure, follow me.- I couldn't pronounce more than three words in a row, this man was driving me crazy.
- Here it is, this is the guest room. If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask me, my room is next to yours. Good night Harry.

I'm not sure how did I find the way to talk to him without stumbling over words, but I felt the happiest girl in earth when he wished me a good night.

I was preparing for bed, I already had my nightgown on and I was on my way to the dresser when I heard someone knocking on my door.
- Who is it?
- It's me, Harry.
My cheeks turned red as I realised I was bearly covering my skin, so I took the nearest coat I found and opened the door. 
- Oh, hi Harry. Do you need anything?
- Would you let me in? I need to talk to you for a second.

My lips trembled as I attempted to answer him.
- Sure.- I parted from the door so he could enter.
I was very nervous, I could barely speak and my legs weren't strong enough to move.

-Look Chloé...I need to tell you something.
He approached me until our chests were almost touching each other. He took my by the chin and stared into my eyes.
- I've been thinking about you since I saw you. You have something that keeps me focused on you and I can't help it. I know it may sound weird, I'm a man and you are a girl, but I just wanted to let you know that I feel attracted to you. I don't know if you feel the sam..
-Yes- the words just slipped out of my mouth, I wasn't thinking about the consequences this may had, I just said it because I didn't want him to leave. I longed for him.
- You are right, this is weird, but I can't help looking at you that way. Since you appeared everything in me has changed. I've started to feel sensations I had never felt before and I'm scared.

-Oh, don't be scared honey. This is normal, I don't want to put any pressure on you, I just want to let you know that I'm not interested in your sister, only in you.
His hand remained in my chin and he got closer, to the point where our noses touched.