part 5

You hesitate "why" you asked getting mad for him intruding on your personal life.

"Y/n please, if something happed I'm here for you" He said giving you a smile.

You wanted too scream at him, but he didn't deserve that.. instead you started to cry, looking away from him.

"Hey, its okay, did I say something to offend you" He said a worried look spread over his face as he walked over to you giving you a hug.

You where surprised my his action but hugged him back standing up as he held you tightly as you cried into his shoulder/chest.

"Shh it's okay now" He said whispering hugging you tightly.

"Sorry.." You whispered.

"Its not your fault, I docent mean to pressure you, you can talk to me but only when your ready" He said waiting until you calmed down until you both parted from the hug.

"Thank you.." You said looking away from him *why did he have to care so much, I'm not worthy of this* you thought*

"Hey its okay look at me" He said a sweet and warming smile on his face but till worried.
You looked up at him but not daring to look in his eyes.

"When your ready I'm here for you and even if you aren't I will still be here" He said laying a hand on your shoulder looking you in the eyes.
You finally looked him in the eyes.
Seeing tears in his amber eyes.

"Thank you professor" You said looking down again. You couldn't lie anf look him in the eyes.
"I will" still looking down.

"Thank you and when we're not in class call me remus" He said a smile on his sips.

"Now I escort you to your room" He said starting to walk to the dorr you where walking right behind just wanting to get this over with.

You where walking down the hallways of the castle, you didn't even dare to glace at him as you saw him do multiple times during the walk to your room.

"Where here" He said a small smile on his face, but something worried him you could see it on him.

"Thank you professor" You said the door almost closed but stopped by remus foot in-between the dorr and the doorway

"Hey before I go promise to take care of yourself now?" He said giving you a warm and comforting smile.

"I will" you said giving him a half hearted smile.

"See you tomorrow miss y/n" He said smiling removing his foot from the door.

"See you professor" You said quickly closing the door.
Leaning against the door tears starting to paint your face.

HI I'm back, so I kind of forgot I was writing this but yeah.
Here you have the next chapter I'm gonna start to work on the other part as soon as possible.
And thank you for all the love!<3

This chapter has 496 words.