part 9

The voice you heard was dumbledores.

"Y/n i heard a few words form professor lupin here that you have harmed yourself is this true?"

As it wasn't obvious enough that you did when your arms where bandage with blood seeping thru the fabric, now you also had to say it to there faces?

"What does it look like" you spat back, you dident care how you spoke anymore.
Remus nudged your shoulder lightly trying to get you thinking thru what you just said.

"Thats no way to talk miss y/n" snape spoke.

"now snape that alright, Y/n we really want to help you but we can't if we don't know how"Dumbledore spoke.

The only thing you could do was stare at the ground, if you where to speak a word you would cry and that was not happening.

Dumbledore sighed.

"Remus would you please escort miss y/n to here room and come back"

You felt a hand on your shoulder leading you out off the room.                                                                You where walking in silence nether of you knew what to say.

When you finaly arrived at your room remus opend the door leading you inside and over to your bed sitting you down.

"It's okay, Everything is going to be fine" He said huging you back. All the strenght had left your body and you just sat there.

" I'm gonna have to lock you in here for your own safty, I know it's not the way to go but til me and the others have come up with a plan your gonna have to stay here, i be back as soon as i can in the meantime you should get some rest, okay?" He said looking you in the eyes,

You just noded as he walked away, hearing him open and close the door followed by a spell locking you in your room.                                                                                                                                         You took his advice, Laying down on the pillow you imidietly started crying, eventelly you had cired yourself to sleep.

Hi everyone! I am so sorry i havent posted in a while but i hevent had the time or energy to whrite. But now im sick and we can hope that the next part wll get out as soon as possible.              And i wanted to say thatnk you for the votes end everyone that is reading this story and like it!       If you have any ideas please whrite them down and have a good day, My dm's are always open if you need to talk to someone♥️

This part has 407 words.