Chapter Eleven

March 25th 1986
8:57 AM
Byers' house

Nancy woke up and noticed Will was gone. She looked at Dustin, who was sound asleep, his head on Lucas' shoulder.

She quickly jumped up and shook him awake.

"Huh..?" He asked, looking around in confusion.

"Dustin! You were supposed to be watching Will!" Nancy whisper-yelled.

"I was! I just dozed off for.." Dustin paused and looked at his watch "An hour and a half... Shit!" He whisper-yelled.

They heard a noise from the kitchen and ran towards it. Eddie was making food, and Will was sitting at the table coloring.

"What's that..?" Nancy asked, sitting down in the seat beside him.

"Nothing.." He whispered.

Nancy pointed to one,

"I-Is this what you saw..?" She asked.

Dustin almost dropped an egg, and Eddie began a whole speech as to why Dustin was not allowed to cook breakfast anymore.

Will turned his attention from Nancy to the two friends, before realizing she asked him a question. He turned to her and nodded.

Nancy stared at all the pictures, her eyes darted from picture to picture. It's like something clicked, within' an instant she took the paper from Will and began to fold it.

She held one red paper, with a door in the middle. She grabbed the scissors and cut the door out.

She put the papers together and added the door on top.

"Holy shit.." Nancy whispered.

A mansion, a big mansion was what Will had been secretly drawing. Nancy watched as Will's eyes went wide in shock, and his mouth slightly opened.

"I.. I didn't even notice I was drawing that.." He stated.

Dustin looked over Will's shoulder.

"Is that what the monster showed you?" Dustin asked.

Will shook his head.

"I-I mean.. The door? Yes. The mansion? No."

"Interesting.."

Dustin walked away to wake up the others.

Eddie sighed as he sat across from Will. Nancy and Will looked up at Eddie, worried.

"I hate to be the one to say this," he began, "but this is all way too insane... A-And dangerous, I mean-" Eddie was cut off by Max.

"I swear to God if you woke me up for nothing I'll kill you," Max told Dustin, as everyone walked into the kitchen.

Eddie just inhaled shakily and looked down. Eddie's hands were folded on the table, but he moved them to his lap and began messing with his rings.