Chapter 10 ~ Party time - Part 1

Standing in the doorway was Cole with Aidan, Crystal and Brandon behind. Each person's face donned a different expression. Crystal's eyes gleamed with excitement while Brandon's boyish smirk played on his face, even though he had an aura of brotherly protection. Cole's face was a mass of confusion, followed by realisation, which made him narrow his eyes. And Aidan? Aidan was just.... Aidan. His cool, emotionless face stood out. His green eyes boring into mine, some kind of questioning inside them.

"What's going on here?" Cole's question came at the same time as mine. "What are you doing in my room?"

"Obviously disturbing something important..." He scoffed. I sighed in reply.

"It's not exactly what it looks like,"

"So you weren't about to kiss pretty boy over here?"

"Well...yeah... but you wouldn't understand," I looked up at Cole.

"What's it to you, anyways?" Corey interrupted. I gave him a look. It was a very good look. I didn't need him making the situation any worse.

"Anyways, you didn't answer my question Cole... What are you doing here?"

"Exactly, barging into someone's room without explanation," Corey muttered, as I felt him shifting on the bed.

"What's it to you?" Cole tricked to 'mimic' Corey's voice, making it sound way more high pitched than necessary.

"Why are you here?" Corey stood from the bed. Now things were just getting heated for no reason.

"We came to invite you to Skye's party," Aidan finally spoke up. It seemed that he only spoke when he needed to.

"Skye?" I raised my eyebrow in distaste, while Crystal replied "Party?" eyes lighting up at the prospect.

"Skye's party." I deadpanned. I didn't miss Cole's smirk at my tone.

"And yeah, since you're all here, I guess you're all invited." His eyes settled on Corey

"Well, I'm down." Corey challenged back as he drew his arm around my shoulder. Cole's eyes narrowed, while Corey smirked.

"I have nothing to wear!" Crystal suddenly shrieked. It seemed that Cole and Aidan had only just realised Crystals presence as they smirked at each other. Looking between me and Crystal they grinned.

"Are all British girls hot?" Cole said

"Definitely," Aidan sniggered.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

An hour and a half later, Crystal and I were ready. I'd helped her search through her suitcase and found something excellent to wear.

"Aidan and Cole are so sexy! They need to see me looking great, too!" She'd screamed an hour and a half ago.

"Shut up and come over," I'd replied. And here we were, looking gorgeous, if I do say so myself.

Crystal wore a burgundy halter neck crop-top and a black, leather-studded skater skirt. Her tanned legs stretched to no end. With her blond curls, set in beautiful waves, and black eyeliner rimming her gorgeous big blue eyes, she looked amazing. Her black wedges finished the look.

I had decided on a black, long sleeved halter neck dress, which ended just below the knees, with no back and a triangular section at the front showing a small bit of cleavage. My dark brown hair was piled on top of my head in a messy bun, wisps falling out and framing my face. My burgundy lipstick and smoky eyes, courtesy of Crystal, made me look all smiles, eyes, and cheekbones. Coupled with my favourite studded wedges, I felt and looked amazing.