The Bet

As I was waiting in the classroom for anyone to take me out of my misery, I started to come up with some more ideas for my slash fics. Not that many people know, aka just Shinso, that I write fanfiction of Pro Heros. Honestly, I don't know why more people don't it is quite fun to pair people together.

So who should be my next victim...Crimson Riot would be a good one. I haven't done him yet... but who would he mesh well with.... Hahahahah omg why didn't I think of Fat Gum! But Fat Gum is too good for Crimson Riot...

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I looked over to see Shinso giving me a disturbed look.

"You know, I may be okay with you shipping people... but not everyone will be. You need to get control of your mumbling" he said as he sat down next to me.

"It's not my fault if people don't understand the beauty of some fictional matches make... if only my ships would set sail," Sighing sadly and looking up at him with adoration for my ships.

"Well not everyone sees the whole... what was it... The embodiment of sunshine and Grumpy hobo combo that you see in Eraserhead and Present Mic."

"But THATS THE BEST COMBO!"

"You are just proving my point. You know that right?"

"What EVER Shinso... your just upset your not going to get any muffins," I said looking quite smug.

"And what makes you think that?" He said now eyeing the muffins on my desk

"Well, you are trying to sink...." Suddenly my mind went blank and I knew I fucked up. No one comes between Shinso and his promised treats.

Definitely shouldn't have promised him muffins last week when he got a good grade on the math test.

I see him grabbing 3 muffins and releasing me from his quirk.

"If I had known you were going to be a meanie I wouldn't have brought any."

"Yeah yeah, Now do these muffins have... the special sauce? Cuz I may have twisted my ankle on the way here" he said whispering and rubbing the back of his head.

The so-called special sauce is my blood. When people digest it they will, as Shinso proclaimed, get a power up. They also are healed of all injuries, if they ingest enough of my blood.

"No, you and I both know that it's against the hero commission to use healing quirks on others without a Healer in Training license. Which you can't get until after you graduate or are currently in the hero course... You and I both know I don't want to be a hero." I said quite softly with an edge in my voice when I got to the word hero.

He looked like he was about to comment, probably proclaiming again that I wasn't vile for my quirk and blah blah blah. However, I was saved when a group of my classmates came filing in.

They saw us and immediately shut up and started scampering away from us.

One of these days I'm going to fucking show up to class with a vampire cap and say 'Blah Blu Blah, I want to suck your blood' and see how fast they scurried away then, huh!

Shinso and I share a look and roll our eyes. One of the only reasons we became friends is because of these prejudiced pricks. Sure we are both introverted at first glance, but alone... well my mom calls us caffeine gremlins... and she has only met him twice.

Shinso, In the short span he has known me, likes to remind me how people would change their option of me if they knew I could heal them... however, who wants a bunch of fake ass friends.