Chapter Eighteen

Christian's Point Of View:

Anastasia covers her eyes and I look away as Kate and Elliott untangle themselves from one another.

I am scarred for life. Never will I be able to unsee Kate with her hands down my brothers pants and his hands up her short skirt.

"Oh my gosh, sorry!" Kate says and goes to hug Ana.

"Uh, no. I just seen where your hands have been." Ana steps back before Kate can make contact.

Kate blushes and rushes off , hopefully to some soap and water.

Elliott stood there in the doorway smiling at me then, Ana.

"What were you two doing?" He asks, a smirk on his lip, eyebrow raised.

Ana blushes and Elliott laughs.

"None of your business, let's go. Ana, I'll call you later."

Ana nods and closes the door behind us as we leave.

___________
Of course Elliot questions me all the way down the stairs and I ignore him.

I climb in my Audi and head home, thoughts of Ana dancing through my mind.

She wanted more hell, she desrved more. My only concern was being able to give her, more.

I've never been in a vanilla relationship before. Never done the whole, "dating" thing. Most guys my age have had their fair shares of relationships and are either settling down with one girl or, deciding to be players for the rest of their lives.

It was then, as I pulled into the garage of Escala, that I realized, I would never want a relationship with anyone else. Not even a Sub/Dom relationship. All I wanted was Anastasia and now, I have the chance to have that. I will have that.

As the elevator door opens on my floor, my mood instantly changes.

"Christian, there you are. I'd like you to meet my friend, Mr. Matthews." Elena says, a smirk on her face.

Holy shit, it's Austin's father.

I know, I know it's short and late BUT, WATTPAD is at fault for this. I tried to post this chapter so many times and it kept deleting it. I got pissed and left it alone for a few days. So, hopefully this will post lol. Thank you guys for reading and I am terribly sorry about the wait. It's apperant that Wattpad hates me sometimes. Smh. I'll try to update soon!